Here's why I wanted O-Rings....... Inner Magpie is shouting at me!

After seeing Midas' lovely rubberset 400-alike, I was chatting to a old mate of mine.
well he agreed to have a pop at making one for me (and if he liked it - one for him too)
well tonight he sent me a couple of update pictures.............
21bmbh2.jpg

2py6o9j.jpg

28choav.jpg

these have still to be surface finished and a cap made (custom to whatever the knot size is when it turns up)

I'm bloody excited :icon_razz:

what's your thoughts ?

RE: Here's why I wanted O-Rings.......

I think...

...one of those would look great next to my other brushes - stellar work!

Can't wait to see the finished item :)

RE: Here's why I wanted O-Rings.......

Nice. Very nice.

My personal preference would be a 24mm or 26mm Finest knot. I think it would suit the look of the handle and depending on the loft you chose, work well for face and bowl lathering.

Hiya,

Very good looking results on those. Looks like they are gonna feel substantial when in use. Did you mention what the material was?

Heh, I hope the Good Doctor sees the pics. He is somewhat attracted to these types of handles as you may know.

Martin

dodgy said:
Hiya,

Very good looking results on those. Looks like they are gonna feel substantial when in use. Did you mention what the material was?

Heh, I hope the Good Doctor sees the pics. He is somewhat attracted to these types of handles as you may know.

Martin

Now Martin, you wouldn't want to vex the poor Doctor do you ... or DO YOU? <laughs loud>

GDCarrington said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Martin

Now Martin, you wouldn't want to vex the poor Doctor do you ...

Truth be told, I am not adverse in trying to light his fuse if at all possible. He does that to us often enough, so I know he must like the returning of a favor. Quite a kick seeing him get into his short, but intense monkey oil salesman routine about something or other.

Back
Top Bottom