Hello and Welcome

Can someone translate g-train's sig for me, please?

Unless it's too naughty for a clinically depressed priest . . . doubly low threshold at the moment.

Hi lads, just checking in :)
I seem to have a bit of day ja voo - there are a few names here I recognise. Nice to see you all again. I was very busy at work this week, missed CONUK for a couple of days and when I got back everything had went pear shaped. Thanks boab for setting this up and thanks PeterS for the link

Hi Mantic and welcome. Great to have you here and thanks for the videos :D

Welcome Mark,

Nice to speak to the legend that save me so much trial and error on starting out. You are truly a hero to me and others for all your efforts in the Mantic videos.

Hi Mantic,

Hope you're all mended now from your ill health earlier this year?

Good to see you here, and thanks for the videos which saved us all lots of blood and time -- perhaps after love the two things most worth saving.

Ollie

Rev-O said:
Hi Mantic,

Hope you're all mended now from your ill health earlier this year?

Good to see you here, and thanks for the videos which saved us all lots of blood and time -- perhaps after love the two things most worth saving.

Ollie
Ho Ollie--

I have about one more month of physical therapy for the back and pump inhibitors (pills) for the stomach ulcers. Then I go back to the doctors to make sure everything has mended properly.

Glad you like the videos--I enjoy doing them.

--Mark

Back
Top Bottom