Have you seen the latest Simpson offers?

Unfortunately we have to confirm we will indeed be closing the website towards the end of February, we are absolutely devastated as we have had a thoroughly enjoyable 10 years.

A huge thank you to any of you whom have purchased from us down the years, your business was always truly appreciated and never taken for granted, it has been our pleasure to serve you.

We are hoping to be able to resurrect something later in the year but only time will tell if this will be viable. For now it is farewell.

Thanks for coming here to post up an update, but it's a shame to hear you will be ceasing operations for the foreseeable future.

I wish you all the best going forward and thanks for all your contributions to the world of wet shaving.

Unfortunately we have to confirm we will indeed be closing the website towards the end of February, we are absolutely devastated as we have had a thoroughly enjoyable 10 years.

A huge thank you to any of you whom have purchased from us down the years, your business was always truly appreciated and never taken for granted, it has been our pleasure to serve you.

We are hoping to be able to resurrect something later in the year but only time will tell if this will be viable. For now it is farewell.
I wish you both all the best with whatever you decide to do next. You were both always a pleasure to deal with and I'm sure your next adventure will also be a success.

Back
Top Bottom