Have you seen the latest Simpson offers?

Simpsons are selling 2 of their luxurious shaving creams at ridiculous prices. £3 for the unperfumed, £2 for Coffee Latte scent. Both are 125 grams. There are more bargains there, but those two are the most outrageous.
The downside is p&p, which is £7.95 for an order of any size. Therefore, I made a big order. The shaving cream is wonderful. Try the Lime.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shaving Station has some Simpson bargains too. The aforementioned Lime shaving cream is £4.95 - cheaper than at Simpsons.

Simpsons are selling 2 of their luxurious shaving creams at ridiculous prices. £3 for the unperfumed, £2 for Coffee Latte scent. Both are 125 grams. There are more bargains there, but those two are the most outrageous.
The downside is p&p, which is £7.95 for an order of any size. Therefore, I made a big order. The shaving cream is wonderful. Try the Lime.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shaving Station has some Simpson bargains too. The aforementioned Lime shaving cream is £4.95 - cheaper than at Simpsons.
Fantastic shaving cream, a couple of real bargain's there, thank you for posting.

Paul.

If that's still the case after Christmas and postal chaos I'll have to try lime and coffee varieties. At the moment it seems madness to order anything for delivery via RM.
I would order quickly. The Shaving Station's best bargains are gone. The Simpson site still has the £2 & £3 bargains. Go to Sale items page 5. I haven't received mine yet and I don't care. The order is in and accepted. I can wait. I have loads to carry on with.
I think that people will order a ton of the two bargain creams in order to minimise the effect of the P&P.

I received my stash of Simpsons luxury shaving cream today, I have used this before and it really is a good shave cream and the sale prices are fantastic!
If you have not already done so go a grab yourself a real bargain!

Paul.

I received my stash of Simpsons luxury shaving cream today, I have used this before and it really is a good shave cream and the sale prices are fantastic!
If you have not already done so go a grab yourself a real bargain!

Paul.
Imagine - I'm still waiting for my order to arrive. Tell me, what is the Coffee Latte like? I know the cream will be good, but what about the smell? What did you buy altogether?

Imagine - I'm still waiting for my order to arrive. Tell me, what is the Coffee Latte like? I know the cream will be good, but what about the smell? What did you buy altogether?
Hello, the Coffee Latte cream was the one I used earlier this evening and the scent is pleasing, not too strong but it was definitely there.
I bought four unscented and four of the Coffee Latte.
I have used the unscented cream before and it is indeed a luxurious lather that is produced, IMO it is even better than GFT shaving cream, I absolutely love it!
I thank you very much indeed for bringing the Simpsons sale to our attention, an absolute bargain.

Paul.

Hello, the Coffee Latte cream was the one I used earlier this evening and the scent is pleasing, not too strong but it was definitely there.
I bought four unscented and four of the Coffee Latte.
I have used the unscented cream before and it is indeed a luxurious lather that is produced, IMO it is even better than GFT shaving cream, I absolutely love it!
I thank you very much indeed for bringing the Simpsons sale to our attention, an absolute bargain.

Paul.
I was hoping my order would arrive, so I could shave with the bargains to see if I can stand the smell. I'm scared that when I try to re-order I'll find all the bargains gone. Since you recommend them both, I'll re-order anyway - 10 of each. It might seem nutty, but this sort of bargain will never happen again.

I was hoping my order would arrive, so I could shave with the bargains to see if I can stand the smell. I'm scared that when I try to re-order I'll find all the bargains gone. Since you recommend them both, I'll re-order anyway - 10 of each. It might seem nutty, but this sort of bargain will never happen again.
Not nutty at all, they don't take up much space and they don't need feeding! If I wasn't already sitting on a soap mountain I would buy many more if them. :)

Paul.

Should you buy and not like please get in touch with me and I will gladly buy them off you, so now you can buy with no worries! :)

Paul.

I've not tried the creams in the plastic tubs, only the metal tubs, it's right at the top of my shaving cream list, I don't think it can get any better!

Paul.
Excellent. I can hardly wait for the bargain box to arrive. I was worried about the coffee smell because I'm a tea drinker. I'll let you know my reaction to the first order, and I'm ordering more now.

Back
Top Bottom