• lightweight good

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • heavy good

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • ease of taking razor apart is critical

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • I am seriously interested in this razor and its successful completion

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • This is just a lark/discussion and I really have no interest what soever in what happens.

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
Half the reason for choosing Billy is that he is NICE and POLITE.

And hes the only person who understands the SE design as a whole, and I feel the only person who can judge one for quality.
Yes I totally agree with you about him understanding SE razor's and knowing more about them me, being nice and polite has however nothing to do with a evaluation of any product but I am sure no matter how polite Billy is he will still tell you the truth about your....design and build, good luck.

a1104601197833a1e762e0751a1f7f4a.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Billy can use a rolls razor and not end up looking like hamburger. I have a generic feeling some of you others would be wearing hockey masks in public.

to many people on here like a person one day and not the next based on a single reply to a thread. Billy is not like that.

Billy can use a rolls razor and not end up looking like hamburger. I have a generic feeling some of you others would be wearing hockey masks in public.

Good to know that you think of the rest of us as being a bunch of dumb f**ks that shouldn't be using sharp objects when we shave. Once you get your project off the ground, that would be a good marketing point.

Has anybody noticed how the bottle in the image above seems to be floating in mid air, it's not on the troll it is not on his knee it's just floating!! Very strange indeed.

Not quite getting this BM, do you mean the pic of the Rab C Nesbitt lookalike in the vest ? If so it looks to me like the bottle rests on a glass table top.

JohnnyO. o/

Not quite getting this BM, do you mean the pic of the Rab C Nesbitt lookalike in the vest ? If so it looks to me like the bottle rests on a glass table top.

JohnnyO. o/
Well it could well be my eyes but to me it looks like the table ends just to the right of the bottle, as if the bottle is floating, yes he could pass as a rab C Nesbit lookalike couldn't he, anyway looks odd to me! :)

JohnnyO. o/
Ah I see why I could have confused you I seem to have put the word troll and not table it must be my eyes , I should wear glasses to read but don't always do so or it could have been predictive text on my iPad but I didn't mean troll I really did mean table, will have to watch that! :)

I'm fairly sure the glass top extends beyond the bottle, the guy's calf definitely swells out below the edge of the bottle. It looks to me as if the alignment of the straight edge of the bottle is creating the illusion of a table edge, however my eyes aren't the greatest. And yes Paul, you did indeedly baffle my easily baffled old mind with the ' troll ' word.

JohnnyO. o/

next 2 weeks im solidifying concepts then the rest of the month I am going to rough out a simple gem based critter.
First two weeks of December I plan on making a crude prototype for photographic work. Then if I haven't been left impoverished by the insurance man, im going to get a simple cad program and knock out a basic blue print.

Then when I have it "right" I HOPE to have a cad file in the hands of a fellow over in the UK who has a prototype machine. Then ill get it to billy in Scotland for first testing.
Completely missed this thread. Very impressed and looking forward to see your results. Good luck mate!

Back
Top Bottom