Got my Ed Brice 10/8 wedge cleaver

I am surprised Mastro Live is producing normal sized blades must be hard for any custom maker to compete against well proven vintage and modern factory blades.

Last edited:
I am surprised Mastro Live is producing normal sized blades must be hard for any custom maker to compete against well proven vintage and modern factory blades.
@Nisse. I can appreciate Mastro Livi's work like the next man. However,I didn't choose to buy one,I chose another Artisan maker that is here in the U.K. & this thread is all about the custom razor I had made by him.So would you create your own thread about other makers/different brands & we can all talk about them there.Cheers,Jack.

Last edited:
Actually I find showing the production method that Ed is using, stock removal, the amount of work actually involved in making a custom blade interesting even though in this case it was Mastro Livi doing the show and tell due to the fact that a video was available. Kudos also to Ed for having wisely chosen to go bold in his designs not trying to compete by bettering excisting stock blades. But no more on this here mum's the word :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom