Got my Ed Brice 10/8 wedge cleaver

What, wait, I'm confused... I thought you said you weren't going for an Ed Brice in the end?!
Haha.No we were going to put it off until the new year.In the meantime I was just looking around for other potential makers.The idea is that I get one before Xmas & another in the new year.Ed was busy because he also works full time so I Said we can leave it until the new year instead.Turns out that he freed some time up for himself so we went back to the original plan.I get the other from America but it was going to be the other way around.

Haha.No we were going to put it off until the new year.In the meantime I was just looking around.The idea is that I get one before Xmas & another in the new year.Ed was busy because he also works full time so I Said we can leave it until the new year instead.Turns out that he freed some time up for himself so we went back to the original plan.I get the other from America but it was going to be the other way around.
Makes sense, looking forward to the end result!

Thankyou.Well she's a real beauty.It's exactly what I was hoping for.Not 'close to' or 'Similar'-exactly:) I knew I made a wise choice.The mirror finish is beautifully done.Aesthetically it has exceeded my expectations.

Last edited:
Ed has done an outstanding job of this beautiful razor.She is truly a real work of art by a great Artisan.I am over the moon with it & am more than pleased that I asked Mr Brice to make this for me.The Dovo is for comparison because I asked for imitation mother of pearl scales.Obvious to the eye that Ed has not skimped on quality & it far outshines the Dovo scales. I am sure guys that you agree I have a real beauty here.More photos to come.*Thankyou Ed Brice*.
IMG_0349.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom