Got my Ed Brice 10/8 wedge cleaver

Ed has done an outstanding job of this beautiful razor.She is truly a real work of art by a great Artisan.I am over the moon with it & am more than pleased that I asked Mr Brice to make this for me.The Dovo is for comparison because I asked for imitation mother of pearl scales.Obvious to the eye that Ed has not skimped on quality & it far outshines the Dovo scales. I am sure guys that you agree I have a real beauty here.More photos to come.*Thankyou Ed Brice*.
View attachment 22237
Very nice indeed, Mr Brice has done a grand job.

Ed has done an outstanding job of this beautiful razor.She is truly a real work of art by a great Artisan.I am over the moon with it & am more than pleased that I asked Mr Brice to make this for me.The Dovo is for comparison because I asked for imitation mother of pearl scales.Obvious to the eye that Ed has not skimped on quality & it far outshines the Dovo scales. I am sure guys that you agree I have a real beauty here.More photos to come.*Thankyou Ed Brice*.
View attachment 22237

Very nice indeed.:cool: Congrats and enjoy.:)

She's a beaut that's for sure
Has she got a name yet ?
Love the scales,
Without sounding to abrupt how much does a custom razor like this set you back? if you don't want to say then fair enough I'm just curious,
Cheers bud
Thankyou for the complements.As for a name I will think of one.I don't mind you asking me & I guess this is the place to speak openly about such things.This razor cost me £280.Well worth every hard earned penny.I could of had fancy spinework,etching,many choices in scales & overall design of the razor.The choice of materials used,such as scales,detail,size of razor reflects in the price.Ed has been a Gent from start to finish.

Nice Looking SR..Some of these Big SRs that are Clearly Designed with Extreme Features for Display or Show & are Akin to My Old Days of Building Custom Motorcycles..Some Custom Motorcycles are Built Primarily for Show or Display & are Not Practical for Riding..:rolleyes:

Others Custom Bikes are Primary Built for Riding & Not So Radical..They are Useable But Normally Handle & Perform Less Well than a Standard Motorcycle..To Me Some of these Fancy Custom SRs in their Custom Form are Not Very Practical & it Could be Said their Functionality or How they Handle is Secondary by Design..But..Hey..Whatever Rocks Ones Boat..;)

Enjoy..:D

Billy

Nice Looking SR..Some of these Big SRs that are Clearly Designed with Extreme Features for Display or Show & are Akin to My Old Days of Building Custom Motorcycles..Some Custom Motorcycles are Built Primarily for Show or Display & are Not Practical for Riding..:rolleyes:

Others Custom Bikes are Primary Built for Riding & Not So Radical..They are Useable But Normally Handle & Perform Less Well than a Standard Motorcycle..To Me Some of these Fancy Custom SRs in their Custom Form are Not Very Practical & it Could be Said their Functionality or How they Handle is Secondary by Design..But..Hey..Whatever Rocks Ones Boat..;)

Enjoy..:D

Billy
To cut it short why not try one yourself? Your curiosity would be put to an end then. I can shave very easily with my 10/8 & I don't shave with anything else.Very showy,very fancy,very special & very practical.Just how I like them :)

Jeez, straights intimidate me enough as it is but those butcher type bad boys scare the hell out of me. Fear I'd end up cutting my cheek off. [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
They are actually not difficult to use with practice.My D.D cleaver has a nice weight to it & just glides through the whiskers.She's a very forgiving razor & a joy to use.

Back
Top Bottom