flu/cold

Re: flu

bazwalk said:
Just an observation, if you can even think about shaving its not flu - just a cold !

I'm coughing every 30seconds and feel weak and worn out,shall I just forget about shaving till I get better?

hunnymonster said:
That's what I was going to say. The fact that you're on here says you have a cold.

I had flu when I was about 23, there wasn't a part of my body that didn't ache excruciatingly - and I include my eyelids in that.

I've had cold similar to this in the past and after a few days it got worse and led to body temperature and dizziness

i have had flu once, i couldn't even get out of bed for 4 days, i couldn't eat, couldn't walk, NOTHING, shaving didn't enter my mind !!

I would say what Bazwalk has said.......what you have is just a cold

bazwalk said:
Just an observation, if you can even think about shaving its not flu - just a cold !

Correct! If you wish to continue living it's a cold. If being put out of your misery with a ball peen hammer sounds good (even if it takes several blows) It's the flu.

sunburyboy93 said:
i have had flu once, i couldn't even get out of bed for 4 days, i couldn't eat, couldn't walk, NOTHING, shaving didn't enter my mind !!

I would say what Bazwalk has said.......what you have is just a cold

Am I gonna be ok rinsing with cold tap water as usual?just a bit worried :(

It all started today,I think I know why,went out with my mrs last night,she was cold so I offered her my coat and walked around for a while with a thin t-shirt

Back
Top Bottom