Favourite Sandwich

I can't remotely pick one.

Cold:
Cheese and salami with mustard.
Roast beef and horseradish with cream cheese.
Peanut butter and cheddar.
Peanut butter and strawberry jam.

Hot:
Peanut butter, jam, and bacon.
Fishfinger, fried egg, and cheddar.
Bacon and brie.
Stilton and bacon burger.
Bacon, black pudding and marmalade.
Cheddar, peanut butter and marmite, fried in butter.

Oh, and chicken tikka and chips in nan with chilli and yoghurt sauce.

BRB, hungry now :).

The Monte Cristo...three kinds of meat and two kinds if cheese in a deep fat fried shell of french toast-like-bread, sprinkled with powdered sugar, with a side of raspberry dipping sauce. It sounds kind of disgusting and it's crazy bad for you, but it's amazingly good. I have yet to force someone to try it that did not love it, but skip it if you happen to be in one of those barbaric restaurants that does NOT deep fat fry it.

Salad Cream, Heinz of course on buttered white bread.
Walkers cheese and onion crisps on buttered white bread
Cheese, onion and Marmite on the usual
Cheese, coleslaw and ham on the usual.
Mashed banana with sugar on the usual
Take your pick..........

Well, a sandwich shop in London I used to frequent did an awesome Coronation Chicken on crusty white hand cut bread, was so thick you had to tackle it at an angle to get it in your mouth :)

But you can't beat bacon and fried egg.

Unless.. it's with Nutella and Peanut butter (crunchy or not too taste) - It's like Reeces pieces in bread, heaven..

I don't eat bread now, but I am partial to this sort of arrangement:

IMG_8609.JPG

Black pudding burger!

From my bread eating days, one of my absolute favourites was a soft seedy brown with egg mayo inside. Love it! Sticky white with ham and mustard runs a close second.

ChillBill said:
Fried tottie scone with plain bread, drizzled with a light smattering of brown sauce. Bloody brilliant!

My local butchers square sausage and scone preferably on a roll and with a smearing of brown sauce.

Sod it will have to go and get that tomorrow morning now....every thread in this place is full of temptation.

Audiolab said:
ChillBill said:
Fried tottie scone with plain bread, drizzled with a light smattering of brown sauce. Bloody brilliant!

My local butchers square sausage and scone preferably on a roll and with a smearing of brown sauce.

Sod it will have to go and get that tomorrow morning now....every thread in this place is full of temptation.

Hehe it sure is mate, maybe even pick up a razor when you're on the way?!:icon_razz:

I did go through a stage of Pickled Onion Space Raiders and Brown Sauce sandwiches for breakfast in one of my more chemically bemused periods - my girlfriend of the time introduced me to them.

Nice!

I went for some training over South Manchester maybe a year ago ... it was memorable.

Just before getting to where the course was, there was a butty van ...

Monday was bacon and egg.
Tuesday, I added sausage ... Wedneday, black pudding ...

By Friday, it was: Spam, egg, bacon, black pudding, sausage, mushroom and tomato. Omnomnomnomnom!

Back
Top Bottom