Fantasy Premier League - 2013/14

Just joined - I must admit ive had rather a woeful start to the season. I reularly forget about changing my team each week and end up with lots of injuries. Played my wildcard this week, starting afresh!

Guys, I thought a little prize for the winner was in order so up for grabs for the 1st place finisher is this.
An Omega Hi Brush & a tub of T & H No10 Shave Cream.
I used the Omega once and realised why it doesn't get very good reviews, but heh...it makes a nice ornament :D

Good Luck!

Anyone know why my substitute never came on to replace Clyne when he never started against Chelsea?

My first choice sub was Clichy who never played, but second inline was Jedinak who did play and got 3 points.
If your first choice sub doesn't play does it not drop down to your second choice sub?

jaycey said:
Anyone know why my substitute never came on to replace Clyne when he never started against Chelsea?

My first choice sub was Clichy who never played, but second inline was Jedinak who did play and got 3 points.
If your first choice sub doesn't play does it not drop down to your second choice sub?

You played three at the back.. the bare minimum. Clichy didn't play so couldn't come on, neither did Bertrand. Jedinak was next, but you can't sub a defender for midfielder with 3 at the back, invalid formation.

Forget the Premier League, the TSR Fantasy League is where it's at with only eight points dividing first and third with two games to go...

Back
Top Bottom