Fantasy Premier League - 2013/14

My one tip for you

Kaspar schmeichal as back up keeper, cheap, first teamer, will have a decent season and automatically in if your main guy doesn't play

Thanks and a bump...not long now.

I really should include Costa but I have a feeling Burnley & Leicester will be well up for the battle and the results will not be quite as expected, money has been held back if I'm completely and hopefully wrong.

Booom

antdad said:

I really should include Costa but I have a feeling Burnley & Leicester will be well up for the battle and the results will not be quite as expected, money has been held back if I'm completely and hopefully wrong.

Splitter :icon_razz:

The young lad has been talking in his sleep a lot this past week, earlier this morning he muttered "You didn't ride Costa".

Now I'm getting paranoid, I didn't pick Costa because Chelsea strikers have struggled over the years and I'm not yet sure how he'll cope at Chelsea. He has a handy couple of games coming up and I think Fabregas will get plenty of balls into him. Just not sure now.. I was happy with my selection this time yesterday.

antdad said:

WRONG!

Back
Top Bottom