Fantasy Premier League - 2013/14

Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 is now open, with TSR's private league ready for action. The main site link is

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

All previous entrants will automatically be re-joined when they re-register. Or new players use the following

Code to join this league: 120005-36012

Find this by looking to the right of your team, find and click on "Create and join leagues" and follow instructions.

I'm in so expect all your teams best players that I've decided to pick to spend most of next season the injury list. Something I excelled at last season.

My team is sorted. Really struggled this year with the team as I haven't heard of most of the players so there has been an lot of guesswork involved. I really haven't a clue when it comes to football.

The past few years there's been a significant drop in the number of 'sure things' that everyone had to have in their team. Last year it was Suarez and Yaya Toure, previous years it was players like Fabregas, Van Persie and Lampard.

Yaya Toure has been pissing about with City during the summer, so I'm not certain what sort of player he will be for them this year. At 11m he's a big investment... so far I haven't included him.

With so few guaranteed stand out players it makes things really interesting this year. That's not to say Van Persie won't hit 2012 form or someone else will rise to the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom