Dr Who

Daughter had to snuggle into me with a cushion handy for hiding behind; the original Blink episode 3 years ago remains the only episode of Dr Who she's never been able to watch again as it scared the living daylights out of her (and generally traumatised a generation of kids for months afterwards).

Much better this week - wish they'd go with more multi-part stories. I feel that they often ruin good stories by trying to cram them into an hour rather than letting them run over a few hours.

lagaffe said:
I feel that they often ruin good stories by trying to cram them into an hour rather than letting them run over a few hours.
+1 .... they're not even cramming them into an hour, it's like 45 mins.

Are weeping angels the new Daleks???

I agree , my son was scared and had to keep looking away.Reminded me of when I was a kid hiding behind the sofa. The 'cliff hanger' ending was cool too . Its really starting to feel like Doctor Who.

Damian Murphy said:
Dave does she fall asleep during any other activities that she should find at least as exciting as Doctor Who ? :lol: :lol:
Are you comparing Doctor Who to sex? :shock:
Mate you need to get out more :D

Did anybody else get really annoyed when the graphic appeared at the bottom of the screen for the next program?

I see enough of Graham Norton's annoying f***ing face without it popping up in cartoon form during a pretty important part of Dr.Who!

Ian

IanM said:
Did anybody else get really annoyed when the graphic appeared at the bottom of the screen for the next program?

I see enough of Graham Norton's annoying f***ing face without it popping up in cartoon form during a pretty important part of Dr.Who!

Ian
Yes. I thought that was well out of order. Ruined the moment. What's the matter with these people?

They want you to buy the box set rather than burning the episode to a DVD, just like the DJ's used to talk over the start of a song!

Actually I thought that it was too busy an episode this week, but there you go. I wonder if The Doctor will get out of this one or whether he'll be killed this time :roll:

cheese_dave check this out ;)

129161887003456071.gif

My daughter watched Saturday's episode. I thought nothing of it.

Then when we were in the library this week, she noticed a pile of Dr Who books and borrowed one (she is an avid reader Twilight or anything vampirish at present).

Then she asked me if it was going to be on TV again this Saturday. So I suppose you can add her to the ranks.

The doctors that I watched when I was young were played by Tom Baker and Peter Davidson.

Right so, I reckon he's shot the bottom out of the space ship, the chamber's gonna flood with water, they'll all float and the stone angels won't be able to.

WAIT!

They're only stone when you look at em. When you can't see em they're quantum life forms, like Schrodinger's cat. And The Doctor did say "jump when I tell you".

Bum.

Over to you...

Back
Top Bottom