Dr Who

Well, I watched it tonight and Matt was much better than I thought he would be.

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the series.

Ian

Me too - he had an aweful lot to live up to but managed to pull it off. The storywriting has continued down the same vein too.

Like you said - can't wait to see the next episode :D

Yeah it was okay for a first outing, wasn't it? Obviously Smith's got to find his feet (and his eyebrows) as this iconic character. I found Tenant was getting a little shouty towards the end, probably as a result of having to go up against the Donna Noble character.

I'm getting a little tired of the Doctor having to save the universe or the world or the human race every time. Can't he just save individuals? And as for cocky... I thought he'd had that knocked out of him last series when that lass committed suicide because of his meddling.

The new girl's a hottie too :cool:

cheese_dave said:
I love yours too, but for a different reason. Hopefully.

I hope so too, especially as it's my son - LOL - he has the perfect BBS :lol:

He's probably mad enough to one day believe he is a time traveller though!!

How you can post such things with your cheeky son's face as an avatar is beyond me :lol:

She's a feisty one, this Amy Pond. And I'm glad they showed the new Doctor as fallible for once. Hmm yes.

Daleks next week though -whimpers-

Damian Murphy said:
I did prefer the police woman stripogram outfit .......

I totally agree - the long nightie is a little frumpy for the young lassie ;)

It wouldn't hurt to put a positive spin on the met for a change - I for one wouldn't mind!!

cheese_dave said:
How you can post such things with your cheeky son's face as an avatar is beyond me :lol:

She's a feisty one, this Amy Pond. And I'm glad they showed the new Doctor as fallible for once. Hmm yes.

Daleks next week though -whimpers-

Don't worry cheese_dave, you won't see them because they are camouflaged :lol:

Back
Top Bottom