Are you a smoker

• Never smoked

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Ex-smoker

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Smoker

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Just a little poll to find out the number of non-smokers/ex-smokers/smokers on this forum.

I started smoking cigarettes when I was about 14. I have stopped and started quite a few times, but I am hoping that this time around I have cracked it :) (I gave up on March 2nd BTW)

I've never smoked, the wife smoked for 30 years and after seeing her father die from a smoke related illness she gave up one evening, with the help of those chewing gum things.

sunburyboy93 said:
Tried to use the Poll but got "Invalid Message" anyway, i have never smoked..... :D

Strange, I have voted myself and somebody else has voted as well. However, I have seen something like this happen before where most people can vote, but a minority can't.

Used to smoke occasionally from age 20, usually with a drink. At times of stress this would increase to a few per day but no more than that. I gave up a few years ago and am very pleased I did too! :D

Ex Smoker. Started smoking around age 19 when i was under a period high stress, then smoked on and off till i was 26.
I was never particularly heavy smoker, more stress and social..

Had the odd pang for a fag over the years scince, but never succumbed.

Back
Top Bottom