Cream of the week - Ingrams

The mirror in my bathroom is about eight feet from the sink, on a perpendicular wall (the sink's under the window). I thought it would be problematic but in fact it's absolutely fine - I don't need to rinse my razor, it's a straight and I wipe.

chrisbell said:
Can I make a suggestion for an option on the list for French soaps that aren't MdeC? As someone with 2 French soaps which seem to be undervalued (PS Verlaine and now Monsavon), I'd enjoy a week using them, and I think it would give those of us with French soaps a chance to make more people aware of them.
As far as I'm aware, the soaps which would qualify would be:

Provence Santé Verlaine
Institut Karité
Prè de Provence
Monsavon
L'Occitane Cade

That's a good idea Chris,

I've used some of every item on your list except for the Verlaine and they're all good. My favorite of those is the IK, which is to me a top shelf performer. The scent seems like a faint lilac to my nose.

I won't be joining in but it's one I easily could. Matter of fact, i used the IK almost daily for quite a while years ago. Great post shave skin care.

Martin

Monsavon seems to work the best for me so far and in order of preference and least irritation or nicks though that could be technique.
Monsavon
Proraso
Vitos
Ingrams

Thanks. I thought I saw something about Arko winning, or likely to win near the end of the poll, but I can't find it. I have been using Arko anyway, that's why I wondered.

Back
Top Bottom