Cream of the week - Ingrams

Ohh, this:

45849842.jpg

I'd never even heard of it before, probably for good reason!

NotTheStig said:
I will try to do a couple of days this coming week with the Ingrams. Got a load of samples to try plus a few recent acquisitions to use again

Isn't this also the week for your latest helper monkey auditions? Crazy how those last two simians kicked off as they did, with you saying both of em committed suicide. That is amazing.

Good luck with your next pick.

I couldn't actually see it stocked anywhere when I googled it, but to be fair I didn't try to find it either. I have The Mighty Ingrams put to one side for my next shave. I can't see me using it for a whole week but a few times probably.

I'm in - one of my favourites anyway, and I find I always get smooth trouble-free shave when I use it. Luckily, our small independent chemist in the village also stocks it, so I have an easy supply.

Regards,

White.

I'm in starting tomorrow.

I bought this on a whim having gone in to Superdrug for things fot the missus. Came out with 2 aftershaves and the Ingrams for myself. It sat on my shelf unused for 3 months until the thread on here was started, now it's used in regular rotation.

Be interesting to o see how it goes using it every day for a week.

Back
Top Bottom