Closed Cobra Classic Pass Around - COMPLETE

Cheers fella only the third time I have used an SE so all advice is valuable. I have searched the net but can't find the head size comparison between the Cobra and new ATT SE. Anyone have an idea?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pretty much the same I'd imagine as they take the same blades.
The head width on the Cobra and Mongoose actually aides less irritation as you are covering more real estate with each pass so less blade time on each part of skin. Took me all of 30 seconds to get used to it first time I used it in anger.
It's really not as daunting as it looks - just go for the usual no pressure and take your time etc. The only area I found tricky was the angle of the chin. Scalped that a few times when I was learning as it's less forgiving than most DE's

Cheers fella only the third time I have used an SE so all advice is valuable.

Hey buddy what's doin,

Couple things to mention about that head design, with the first being it will probably take some shaves to figure everything out regarding various angles needed for best performance. It might be easier at first if you had some experience using a Schick or Pal injector, but stick with it and things will become clear.

I would also suggest trying a few different blades if possible, definitely starting with the most forgiving ones. Blades can make a big change with a Cobra.

Should be fun following your mini adventure,

Martin

Hey buddy what's doin,

Couple things to mention about that head design, with the first being it will probably take some shaves to figure everything out regarding various angles needed for best performance. It might be easier at first if you had some experience using a Schick or Pal injector, but stick with it and things will become clear.

I would also suggest trying a few different blades if possible, definitely starting with the most forgiving ones. Blades can make a big change with a Cobra.

Should be fun following your mini adventure,

Martin
Hey Martin, thanks needed this, confidence restored. I have a sampler pack of SE blades, including all the feathers and the Kai options. So will try out a couple.

You guys know better than I, but am I treating this like a disposable razor or more like a straight razor?

Don't treat it like a disposable razor. I want to have a go as well and I'm sure Martin wouldn't be happy either :p:p
SCNR
Haha, oh yes very badly worded. When I pass it on I'm going to throw in some 'challenge' soap. The challenge will be to lather and use the soap with some cold water. It is the now discontinued original sterling glacial and it packs a hit!

Back
Top Bottom