Claymore

Just got an email that the good news is the Claymore has been release. the bad news is that there were just nine available. The wait continues for me. Were any of you one of the lucky nine? Has anyone shaved with this yet?

No. Rats! I popped out to run an errand, and by the time I'd got back and saw the email the initial release had of course been sold. Sounds as though we'll just have to be patient for a few more weeks.

ETA: I like the price, though.

No. Rats! I popped out to run an errand, and by the time I'd got back and saw the email the initial release had of course been sold. Sounds as though we'll just have to be patient for a few more weeks.

ETA: I like the price, though.

Yes, I was totally surprised at the price. Way below what was originally on the site. Hope that is the price when they finally get the handles from the supplier. And here I thought I could write the Claymore off and save my money for the Asylum RX.

I spoke to the nice lady from ES. She told me there were only 9 and they had gone. I missed the email too. She said the firm that makes the handles had gone on holiday for a fortnight and there was an order for 140 of them so hopefully anyone that wants one will get one.

I spoke to the nice lady from ES. She told me there were only 9 and they had gone. I missed the email too. She said the firm that makes the handles had gone on holiday for a fortnight and there was an order for 140 of them so hopefully anyone that wants one will get one.

Need a translation for us Yanks. Fortnight = 2 week, right? What manufacturing business goes on a holiday and shuts down for two week?

Need a translation for us Yanks. Fortnight = 2 week, right? What manufacturing business goes on a holiday and shuts down for two week?

Oh a lot of manufacturing shuts down in August in Europe. I remember my four weeks paid holidays fondly....

Speaking of Claymore, I got this on 8/2:
"We are expecting a limited number of Claymore razors and stands this week, we will have 100s of razors available within the next 2-3 weeks."

So for you lucky ones (or twos) that scored on the nine Claymores, how does it shave. We all waiting for a review. I heard folks say it was mild, which mean little to me. I want to know how efficient it is at cutting whiskers. With the price of the RX coming in higher than expected and the Claymore coming in lower, I am seriously looking at it as my primary Feather AC safety razor.

Back
Top Bottom