Claymore

Have been lucky enough to have got hold of a Claymore. Was a bit wary of purchasing a High End S/S SE from the USA, so to get a Home Grown model was rather nice and cost effective.

Must say that I have been more than impressed with the way that it shaves . Yes it is Heavy and large but from day 1, I have been able to manoeuvre it very easily around all areas of the Face , and even going AGT I feel in no danger of cutting myself. Have now done 5 consecutive shaves, all smooth , close and without any post shave soreness. A few more shaves to go before I say this is my best Razor, but in the Top 3.

If you want to try an S/S Single Edge razor , Reckon you can't go far wrong getting one of these when they go on sale again - no silly add on costs if you are in UK.

After reading lots of opinions and talked to some fellow german forum members....

I hope this will be the razor, the one Claymore to rule them all, and in the smoothness bind them.

I only hope it is not so difficult to get one...

Last edited:
The first versions we tested were way too aggressive. Every time we change the specification we need to get tooling made which has a 2 week turnaround. I hope to be testing new versions this week.
Brian
Whilst I have had great Shaves with my Vintage SE Injectors after concentrating good technique. Today returned to the Claymore/ Kai Mild,and had the Smoothest of Shaves, and close even on the neck. Hope the new version is not too ggressive ,as I see nothing wrong with the one I have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom