Chinese futur clone

Christobal - thank you, I understand now. Mine came correctly assembled and is - as everyone has said - nicely made. The adjuster bottoms out at 0.5. I'm not convinced that as the adjuster is moved up that the blade is moved fully symmetrically - it seems to be very slightly higher one side than the other. It shaves quite nicely, though, and I've got good results at 3.0 and plan to try 3.5 tomorrow. I wonder whether the action of snapping on the cap equalises the height of the adjuster.

As others have said, AliExpress was great, and the product is great. Must now be a prime contender for best value starter razor?

If I could be bothered I would ask the seller why he is selling something for £25 when it is freely available for a fraction of that. Sellers like this one are the reason I cannot stand Ebay

Mine arrived yesterday, I shaved with it this morning. It compares very favourably with my Mekur Progress, I don't have a Futur to compare it with sadly, but certainly be using it again. I may have missed this info, but does anyone know anything about the supplied blades?

Mine arrived yesterday, I shaved with it this morning. It compares very favourably with my Mekur Progress, I don't have a Futur to compare it with sadly, but certainly be using it again. I may have missed this info, but does anyone know anything about the supplied blades?

I have not even taken them out of the packet! The Mingshi is my go-to razor

Back
Top Bottom