Breaking Bad

We watched it through NetFlix (connected to TV via the Wii) and got hooked from the very first episode.
It took us just over a month to watch all the series. Well worth the subscription fee; although you can get the first month of NetFlix free.

I've got to say it must be the best made TV series I've seen to date. Well written, funny, sad, thought provoking, it's got the lot.

I started watching this from the start last month after wondering what the hype was about.
I'm on series 5 episode 4 and am totally hooked.
Eagerly awaitung series6 on blu ray, I pre ordered it and it should be with me in 14 days, not that I'm counting of course.

fancontroller said:
I've got to say it must be the best made TV series I've seen to date. Well written, funny, sad, thought provoking, it's got the lot.

+1

I've watched the whole thing twice now and it's magnificent. The only series I've seen that just gets better and better as it goes on. Doesn't have one bad episode.

I started watching this on lovefilm, they put 5 episodes or so on a blu ray, it's taken three weeks of getting two CD's twice a week currently on season 4 episode 5 its brilliant, but I still favour season 1 and 2 of prison break

Nishy said:
I started watching this on lovefilm, they put 5 episodes or so on a blu ray, it's taken three weeks of getting two CD's twice a week currently on season 4 episode 5 its brilliant, but I still favour season 1 and 2 of prison break

We're at the same point!

Has Skyler grown on you, too? I couldn't stand her at the start, and she still irritates me now, but she is growing on me.

Agreed she started of slow but is racey enough to cause a stir so far every main character has had a kind of epilogue we don't know much about Walt Jr as yet....

I will be watching more tonight. There's been so much I just haven't expected. The Fly episode has got me wondering if it has any relevance in the future. I hate talking to mates about it as they ALL seem to have seen them all, and slip bits, or don't know what they can or can't say without spoiling it. I guess I have to find out myself!

First half of season 5 down now...

Wow. So much has happened I never expected, but I've been hooked all the way through. I will start the next half tomorrow, I think.

THE best thing I've seen. Sherlock comes in second for me. I can't wait for the next series of that.

Not happy, I pre ordered series 6 in early november and was promised that it would be delivered on the day of release. 4 days after release and they've just posted it.
Not amused

Back
Top Bottom