Boots soap bowl

In response to earlier query Erasmic / Proraso - Erasmic soap and cream are great value, they perform fantastically, and smell good too, old school barbershop.
The soap is a 'hard' soap, and lathers well, using any brush with a bit a backbone - I use a 'Vie Long' horsehair. The cream will lather with anything, I use the Wilkinson Sword sub £5 boar brush.
Proraso - only know the green tub, works best in the summer months for me - very cooling menthol & eucalyptus. Keen to try the red tub, sandalwood.
Boots has been mentioned within this thread...For me the shave bowl is a favourite, another bargain performer in my opinion.The stick version is travel 'must have' for me - just packed one as away tomorrow night.
Boots AS splash is a steal at under £3, and the AS balm (for the same money) is a winner.

Hello Louis,

I was happy to just send the Boots stick to you Louis - a swap? Great! Although one Palmolive stick and a few blades is more than enough....

PM me with your address?

Despite Boots claiming they 'won't be receiving any further stock'....
It's back in stock.
Voila_Capture%202017-02-28_01-55-38_pm.png

Stumbled across this old thread....For me the Boots Shaving Bowl is a winner - especially when you factor in the price, currently £3.25 for 100 g... I have bought artisan soaps at £14 that can't hold a candle to this longstanding offering from Boots....I get great results face lathering, and 'follow up' with the excellent Freshwood AS splash, and the Freshwood AS Balm - both around £3.00
;-)

Back
Top Bottom