Blue Stratos

Och, it's only a fiver! ;)

I reckon this really could be 'knickers down' juice. Mind, knowing my luck, it'll probably be 'large bloomers down' juice. When I was a good bit thinner, the number of propositions I got whilst working on the front counter of a village bank was unreal! Problem was that most of them were in the bank to draw their pension.....:blush: :icon_redface:

You reckon? So Blue Stratos instead of Blue Nun, eh? Remember lads, you read it here first. Failing that, there's always g-g-genuine J-J-Jamaican g-g-ginger cake, that well known aphrodisiac.

IanM said:
Gairdner said:
Gawd, I hope she does! It's........been........so........long........

If things are that bad, it may be more productive if you got her to drink it. ;)

Ian

Just clicked on the link to your photographs Ian and I have to say that they are a fine collection.

Some of the locations look idylic, are you lucky enough to have these local to you?

Pete

SAINT12661 said:
IanM said:
Gairdner said:

If things are that bad, it may be more productive if you got her to drink it. ;)

Ian

Just clicked on the link to your photographs Ian and I have to say that they are a fine collection.

Some of the locations look idylic, are you lucky enough to have these local to you?

Pete

Hi Pete.

Thanks for the nice comments.

The majority of the landscapes and wildlife are local. Most of the woodland ones are taken at RSPB Coombes Valley Nature Reserve where I am a volunteer.

The planes, mountains and sea were mainly taken in Wales (South Snowdonia, Abersoch).

Ian

IanM said:
SAINT12661 said:
IanM said:
Gairdner said:

Ian

Pete

Hi Pete.

Thanks for the nice comments.

The majority of the landscapes and wildlife are local. Most of the woodland ones are taken at RSPB Coombes Valley Nature Reserve where I am a volunteer.

The planes, mountains and sea were mainly taken in Wales (South Snowdonia, Abersoch).

Ian

Would guess some pretty serious equipment, especially in the lens department?

I used to dabble before digital but had to concede in the end that I just didn't have the eye for it, in addition to the patience that must have been required for some of your shots!

MachM said:
Thanks to all of this chat, I just ordered a bottle. Enablers!

Know where your coming from, I'm on the verge of giving the Floid A/S a go following reviews that I've been reading.

Plastic is on the desk as I type!

It works! Oh yessirree, it works. (cheque's in the post, Vinny ;))

The lady of the house never noticed it when she came and by the time we'd sat down to dinner, I'd all but given up. Towards the end of the meal, however, all of a sudden SWMBO perks up and asks, "What's the smell?". My heart sinks but I ask her anyway, "Do you like it?". "Like it?" she says, "It's really nice - lovely in fact. Mmmm!". A big smile, a little reddening of the cheeks and a twinkle in the eye tell me all I need to know. Get in my son!

:D

Gairdner said:
It works! Oh yessirree, it works. (cheque's in the post, Vinny ;))

The lady of the house never noticed it when she came and by the time we'd sat down to dinner, I'd all but given up. Towards the end of the meal, however, all of a sudden SWMBO perks up and asks, "What's the smell?". My heart sinks but I ask her anyway, "Do you like it?". "Like it?" she says, "It's really nice - lovely in fact. Mmmm!". A big smile, a little reddening of the cheeks and a twinkle in the eye tell me all I need to know. Get in my son!

:D

Fair dues, he may be a caveman who shaves with cartridge razors and foam ... but when it come to smellies (and the laydeeez) Vinny is the 'go to guy'.

;)

You are tempting me you know. £2.99 at Fragrance Direct. I could wear it when I next see my dad and see if he recognises it; he'll certainly take the proverbial if he does.

Back
Top Bottom