Bay Rum Aftershave

That sounds fair price to me. Recipe would be awesome to give me a hobby. As a home brewer j have some spare demijohns i could use. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Right guys, I'd better get this sorted. I'll contact everyone via PM to arrange payment.

I'd just like to confirm the following:
1. Cost is £7 inc. 2nd class postage to UK mainland only. Anywhere else will incur additional postage costs.
2. Payment via paypal only.
3. I will bottle it at the weekend. I'd like to post them out all in one go, therefore please could you send payment by next Fri (31st). If payment is not received by then, I will assume it's not wanted and the bottle will be offered for sale again. If I receive all payments sooner, I will post the following day.

Thank you all for your interest and hope it meets your expectations.

I've been looking for coffee filter papers to strain mine in a few weeks when it's ready. Asda's out of stock and local mini market shops don't have it. Presumably just keep trying other supermarkets?

I've been looking for coffee filter papers to strain mine in a few weeks when it's ready. Asda's out of stock and local mini market shops don't have it. Presumably just keep trying other supermarkets?
I got mine from sainsbury's. I'll stick a few in your parcel stan, the box has 40 in and I'm a pleb that only (rarely) drinks instant coffee, so I'll never use them.

I have massively underestimated how long the filtering process takes though!

What can I say? !! Top Geezer an' no mistakin' !

Does it take a long time due to the time it takes for the liquid to strain through the gubbins?

You must be thinking "why in the world did I offer to do all this?" :oops:

Just regard it as a contribution to world science research and development....and it'll smell super..... (I was going to say it'll smell like the dog's danglies - but in the context we're discussing that might have been misjudged).

What can I say? !! Top Geezer an' no mistakin' !

Does it take a long time due to the time it takes for the liquid to strain through the gubbins?

You must be thinking "why in the world did I offer to do all this?" :oops:

Just regard as a contribution to world science research and development....and it'll smell super..... (I was going to say it'll smell like the dog's danglies - but in the context we're discussing that might have been misjudged).
I am thinking that I should have probably started this in the morning!

I'm trying not to tip all of the crap in too, but it's just a steady drip. There were two grades of filter, 2 and 4. I didn't know what that meant, but maybe 2 would have been better!

On the plus side, it smell even better now than when I had a whiff of the jars.

Back
Top Bottom