Bay Rum Aftershave

Not strictly for sale yet, but I've made some bay rum aftershave courtesy of a recipe kindly provided by @tuxxdk.

I'll have circa 1000ml in two batches, half of which has a vanilla pod thrown in for good measure (though I can't notice any difference).

I've bought some 100ml glass bottles, the same as the OSP type, to put it in.

Given that it's not the sort of scent that I'd wear for work or a night out, I'll only keep a bottle of each.

Just wondered if there would be any interest in the rest? I'd hope to get another 7ish bottles out of it.

Not looking to make any money, just to cover my own costs. I'd have to work out a price, but I'd hope to be around the £6 mark including postage.

It's ready to bottle now, made it over xmas.

First come, first served and can PM recipe as long as @tuxxdk has no objections.

Thanks.

Oh baby, you knowwww what I like....

Yes please... I'm right in the middle of a concerted Bay Rum Fest period... see my other posts.

Let me know how to pay.

Thanks titch. I'll collect money by paypal, but only once it's ready to post out and final price has been agreed.

You're top of the list though!

Thanks guys, that's all of them gone. It was a bit more expensive than I'd originally thought, so looking at £7 a bottle. Is this ok with everyone?

Apologies, didn't realise how much it had all come to.

I can make some more if there's more demand as there will be some essential oils left over.

I'll look to bottle it up at the weekend and let everyone know when its ready to post.

Thanks all for the interest and any feedback is welcome as I've not tried this before, so hope you like it!

Excellent. The recipe would be interesting to see especially so that I, for one, could see how it compares to my small first attempt referred to elsewhere. I do realise the costs add up... I had to buy the Rum and the Vodka, obviously, but the spices, witch hazel and bits and pieces all cost a couple of quid each and it comes to more than you might think. I await your instructions with a view to pecuniary reimbursement and shall be pleased to square up.
Thanks. Appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, that's all of them gone. It was a bit more expensive than I'd originally thought, so looking at £7 a bottle. Is this ok with everyone?

Apologies, didn't realise how much it had all come to.

I can make some more if there's more demand as there will be some essential oils left over.

I'll look to bottle it up at the weekend and let everyone know when its ready to post.

Thanks all for the interest and any feedback is welcome as I've not tried this before, so hope you like it!
Still in , £7.00 is more than fair, you don't want to lose out, fully understand. :)

Back
Top Bottom