Gareth's Bay Rum - Feedback and Expressions of Interest.

I used to make beer very many years ago. It got drunk by myself and one or two others daft (and inebriated) enough to do so but, in my own case the words "home made beer" and "good beer" didn't belong in the same sentence. I'm sure yours is in a different category altogether (bloody well hope so, coz mine was generally dreadful).

These days, all the necessary ingredients are readily available online to make any beer you can imagine. With a few hundred £s (not even that I suppose) worth of kit, a few hours of your time and patience, you can easily make beer as good as you can buy, for a fraction of the cost.

But reading other forums, there are horror stories of Boots beer kits and limited supplies of stale ingredients 'back in the day', which invariably ended in terrible beer.

Update!

All eight bottles posted today via 2nd class, so hopefully you should all see them on Wednesday. The glycerine hasn't mixed that well, so just give it a good shake before use, whether it will dissolve in time I'm not sure.

Hope you all like it and it reaches you safely.

Thanks again.

Update!

All eight bottles posted today via 2nd class, so hopefully you should all see them on Wednesday. The glycerine hasn't mixed that well, so just give it a good shake before use, whether it will dissolve in time I'm not sure.

Thanks again.
Many thanks Gareth, really appreciate your work and time and am looking forward to receiving and trying your Bay Rum. :)

Mine arrived this morning. Fabulously well packed. Couldn't resist a splash straight away... very "Bay Rum" .... certainly not overpowering on my skin - but, unfortunately, very few scents are long lasting for me.

I'll use it after the next shave and expect it to be soothing and pleasing in the extreme.

Cracking gesture for which I'm very grateful indeed. Top Man!

Update!

Thanks again.
Mine arrived today Gareth, very well packed indeed, well done! I've had a sniff and it smells fantastic, I will use it after tomorrow's shave and report back. Thank you once again for giving us all a chance to try your Bay rum..... This could be the start of something big! :)

Mine arrived this morning. Fabulously well packed. Couldn't resist a splash straight away... very "Bay Rum" .... certainly not overpowering on my skin - but, unfortunately, very few scents are long lasting for me.

I'll use it after the next shave and expect it to be soothing and pleasing in the extreme.

Cracking gesture for which I'm very grateful indeed. Top Man!
Thanks stan, glad you got it ok and you like it. I used it on Saturday, it's fairly stingy! But then it does have a high percentage of alcohol. Skin felt good afterwards and I didn't use and balm, though this is also due to the excellent OSP bay rum soap I used. Get some if you haven't already.

Mine arrived today Gareth, very well packed indeed, well done! I've had a sniff and it smells fantastic, I will use it after tomorrow's shave and report back. Thank you once again for giving us all a chance to try your Bay rum..... This could be the start of something big! :)
Thanks Paul, again I'm glad you like it and it got to you in one piece!

Back
Top Bottom