Barcelona bores?

Fido said:
A good first half.
I fear the worst.
Looks like your instinct is confirmed...
What a great team, this Barca is.

Onto something else now: this Pepe, or Pep, the Barca manager, looks like Teiste after losing 6-7kg., doesn't he? :p :lol:

Yup. I knew it.

As usual I turned on at 7.44 and at the final whistle.

Not many teams, past or present, club or international, could have lived with Barca last night.

Monaco Grand Prix and cricket today. Play off tomorrow.

What a great match was!Barcelona are far away the best team in the last 10 years,and for sure,would be remember as one of the best sides of all times,with other important ones,like the 50s Real Madrid,the Ajax from the 70s,the AC Milan from the 80s....

I see I started this thread before we introduced a sports section.

I'm still bored with Barcelona. No doubt they will again reach the final. Again today, some wonderful skill but their lack of risk taking and willingness to spend long periods of short safe passing is so dull. Perhaps it's just as well or they would annihilate most teams quickly and reduce the suspense.

As it is, with Chelsea 1-0 up, I'll have to watch the second half.

If Barcelona wants to win at Chelsea will have to show that does more than touch the ball. Pep is so used to that tired teams on the second half and he does not dare to take some risk.
On Tuesday we'll see if he wants to win, then maybe we see a 3-0.

Barca and Chelsea will play the same way however you'd expect with more space there will be better quality chances.

I actually fancy Chelsea to get a goal at the Nou camp but whether it'll be enough who really knows.

Back
Top Bottom