Awe struck by Pils razor

Johnus said:
Checking out the US eBay for Pils. The only thing that come up is beer related items. Any special place to look?

Well, beer is good as well! I got mine from a UK seller on the .co.uk site so no worries with HMRC and cheaper delivery. That being said, I have been looking for a Pils for well over a year now. Nothing too well organised, just every time I would think about it I would do a search. And you have to be patient.

I think it was worth waiting for. Good luck.

Johnus said:
Checking out the US eBay for Pils. The only thing that come up is beer related items. Any special place to look?

You could try http://www.pils-rasur.de/halter/rasierer.html?___store=english&___from_store=deutsch

Or, you could buy a different razor and spend the money you'd save on beer. I know what I'd do... :angel:

Exapno said:
Johnus said:

You could try http://www.pils-rasur.de/halter/rasierer.html?___store=english&___from_store=deutsch

Or, you could buy a different razor and spend the money you'd save on beer. I know what I'd do... :angel:

Or, buy the Pils and brew your own beer for a while.

Or keep drinking the beer and keep your eyes open for that bargain here or on T'Bay.

All options look just fine to me!

49er said:
Johnus said:

Well, beer is good as well! I got mine from a UK seller on the .co.uk site so no worries with HMRC and cheaper delivery. That being said, I have been looking for a Pils for well over a year now. Nothing too well organised, just every time I would think about it I would do a search. And you have to be patient.

I think it was worth waiting for. Good luck.

You can set up a saved search on eBay so it emails you when something is listed that matches your criteria. May help.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom