Any recommendations as to decent creams

The Master Barber in Southport ....... That the one on the corner of Wayfarers?

I've stopped there a few times and checked to see if they have anything new. They do have nice window displays. I found them long after I'd endured and overcome my buying colmpulsions ....... So looking in there was like footie stickers at the end of the season .... got, got, got, got, one of those on the way, got, got, got...... :D

I hear they do a half decent wet shave..........

The Master Barber in Southport ....... That the one on the corner of Wayfarers?

I've stopped there a few times and checked to see if they have anything new. They do have nice window displays. I found them long after I'd endured and overcome my buying colmpulsions ....... So looking in there was like footie stickers at the end of the season .... got, got, got, got, one of those on the way, got, got, got...... :D

I hear they do a half decent wet shave..........

I have been past that shop a couple times on a Sunday when it has been shut, I did enjoy the window display..............

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452194115.490812.jpg

ive been using the Ingrams cream for the last few shaves £1.75 for 100ml.

very good for face lathering and i love the menthol in it, i fine it had a nice cooling effect on the skin!

Any thoughts as to Acqua Di Parma, or is it just an overpriced unnecessary luxury? Asking as I can get some on the way home duty free at a pretty keen price (around £23 in English money), but do note it is only 125ml.

So I started off asking for suggestions and here I am a few weeks down the line kind of drawing up a comparison list, or a 'what suits me best?' To date the vote goes to

Murdock shaving cream - A generally great feel and great fragrance cream which seems to suit me nicely.

Brave attempts to charm me by Forbes Lime (a subtle lady killer according to Mrs Satan) and Alvaraz Gomez which is like thick cold honey but shaves like runny honey (not as though I have tried it yet). Vulfix? The verdict remains undecided. The Body Shop for all its sins(?) will still probably be my chosen cream of choice to take back to sea when I return to work.

Need to try TOB and so remains an unknown quantity.

Any suggestions for a non-fragrance cream as it is real play around to find what should follow before a 'Fragrance war' takes place in the shower room?

https://www.vitamingrocer.co.uk/Fragrance-Free-Moisture-Shave-p/29890.htm
£6.21 for 325ml. It is one of, if not the best, shaving creams on earth. I use the fragrance free variety (correction, used to use before my girlfriend stole it to use on her legs) to rescue bad lathers from other soaps and creams.

I'm fond of their Limes variety as well. Cool Mint is next on the list of scents to try. Here's the link to the full KmF shaving cream selection.
https://www.vitamingrocer.co.uk/SearchResults.asp?Search=Kiss+my+Face+shave&Submit=

Back
Top Bottom