Acquisitions w/c Mon 11th - Sun 17th Apr incl.

e94e6232.jpg

Mint Y1 Superspeed
Mint Instructions
Mint blade dispenser and blades!
Very good condition box
A keeper for sure.... :shave

A "Bluebeards Revenge" shaving cream and balm with a brush all in a nice box from the RND competiton. Thanks to both PC for organising the competition and to shaving Shack for the prize.

And I was going to skip shaving today, now I have to try it......would seem rude not to.

Voskhod blades: From eBay, wanted to find out whether they live up to the hype.

Shark blades: PIF from James_uk - cheers fella! :)

Vulfix 404 bodger: I discovered that Diamond Edge are literally 2 miles down the road from me in Brighton, so popped in and walked out with the 404 - what a fantastic brush for a bargain price!

TOBS Lavender and Lemon & Lime cream: Sample pots from Connaught

Trumper Coral and Limes skin food: There wasn't any skin food included in my recent sample pack, so I emailed Trumper and they sent me these.

Strop (not pictured): A cheap strop from eBay - I'll need to get a better one eventually but this will do while I'm learning.

C V Heljestrand 4/8 straight: From Neil Miller. Yes, I know I posted it earlier this week, but I like looking at it...

Not a bad week :D

Jos
acquisitionsapril.jpg

Slick said:
Mint Y1 Superspeed
Mint Instructions
Very good condition box

What the hell's going on Slimbo,

Good looking set you got there. Hmmmmm, don't you already have a 1940s superspeed in nice shape? Oh oh, starting to collect duplicates eh? Yeah, I know what comes next, and it ain't pretty......heh. I bet poor Mrs Mongoose is gonna be less than happy to see another razor in your shaving arsenal.

Ollie J Dragon

A vintage Imperial Leather set with shaving cream, hair tonic, aftershave and 10 NOS english personna stainless blades. the shaving cream and hair tonic are only half full (which was not stated on the sale page) but for a quid plus postage who am I to complain.

20110415_001.jpg

Oh I and a TV rocket

dodgy said:
Slick said:
Mint Y1 Superspeed
Mint Instructions
Very good condition box

What the hell's going on Slimbo,

Good looking set you got there. Hmmmmm, don't you already have a 1940s superspeed in nice shape? Oh oh, starting to collect duplicates eh? Yeah, I know what comes next, and it ain't pretty......heh. I bet poor Mrs Mongoose is gonna be less than happy to see another razor in your shaving arsenal.

Ollie J Dragon
Dear OJD, (i liked the show pig in the dress and make up too but story woill have to wait...)
This new one is my reserve one. You know like the fatboy....you taught me all I know.
I looked at that lovely SS I got from you and it is MINT what a lovely razor. The first one I really used properly. MY new on is nearly mint but it will never take my heart....
YrsRTT ;)

and some more parcels

Shaving-16-4-11-003.jpg

Feather AC Jap Straight
Muhle Travel Brush
Metal Travel Mirror
Taz razor hold/brush (wife got this off the bay for me)

also had a few bits for the bike and camera :D

A WW2 Gillette Tech (I think??)

[attachment=1]

And a very nice parcel from Slow Shaving (Pablo).

[attachment=0]

Attachments

• IMG_1682.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 83
  • IMG_1684.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 83
Slick said:
Dear OJD, (i liked the show pig in the dress and make up too but story woill have to wait...)
;)

What's up MM,

You are an excellent judge of beautiful show pigs, and how they should look. The one you're talking about was raised in my home. She even won first place in the local 4F competition of 'Most Beautiful Pig'! You can imagine how many entrants she hadda beat out to win this award. Sigh, my only regret was not bothering to house break her, but she was just too cute to disipline in any way.

Had her for dinner a couple weeks ago. Actually, I cured and smoked some of her tastiest parts for a treat during the summer months. Yeah, with a pig that pretty, you don't wanna eat her all at once.

Here's the pic once again:

Attachments

• beautiful show pig.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom