Acquisitions w/c Mon 11th - Sun 17th Apr incl.

A mirror.
41Z%2BKDKf5KL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002FGTJFE/ref=oss_product

Was a bit like Christmas when i got home yesterday from offshore.

5/8 Vintage Kropp Straight Razor - Bury St Edmunds from Neil at the Strop shop
Vintage 5/8 “ SEAL cut throat razor Solingen NOS from the bay
A tub of Figaro shaving soap and 2 brush holders from Pedro cheers

Mr runners up prize from the Red Nose draw arrived today, it was a set of products of my "signature scent" from Professor Blighty! It took me a while and a couple of samples to decide on one from the dewildering range of options, I wanted something that wasn't too 'fruity' or citrusy, so with Martins guidance I've settled on

Eucalyptus,
Neroli,
Pine,
Frankincense.

It smells great and I was able to choose what I had, so went for a witch hazel based AS and a soap with the same consistency as Tabac, and Martin had delivered exactly what I'm after. Big thanks to Martin for his patience, advice and quality of products!

The Yellow Unction was a purchase, and is good stuff too.

ShavePB.jpg

quattrojames said:
FrenchBlade said:
I didn't need another book, but just went ahead and bought it!

Me too!

£50 + for a new copy :shock:

Not when I picked it up. Couple of quid. I think it's been out of print for a while. No idea what it's like though, just spotted a copy on ebay and decided it might make an interesting read.

A Feather AS D1, should arrive hopefully by the week after next, a large Tabac bowl plus soap, gift from my good friend Malcom, and with a bit of luck, when they come out, one of Fido's Tubby 2 in Ivory.

Jamie

A Flaretip Rocket, boxed, which unfortunately had a few deep scratches on one of the doors. :(

I successfully did my first door-to-door transplant, taking a door of a superspeed. (they're identical)

Very happy now I have one of these in my collection :p

JiRlL.jpg

3PWiE.jpg

My pics are crap, but it's mint!

Max

Received a nice big parcel of Professor Blighty's shaving products :)

Lots of new things to try, including strawberry shaving cream as well as lime and patchoulli shaving cream. Also some black and White shave prep oil, some aftershave and lots of samples etc to try. Not to mention the yellow unction that is a must have. Lots more in the box also, a lot to list....

It was a pleasure in of itself, opening the parcel, experiencing the attention to detail and quality of the enclosed items, not to mention how great everything smelled :D

Everything came very well packaged and the quality is first rate!

I am very happy and now off (20:10) to have some (hopefully) relaxing and undisturbed shaving time :cool:

Happy shaving,
Jason

Back
Top Bottom