Acquisitions w/c Mon 11th - Sun 17th Apr incl.

Re: Acquisitions w/c Mon 114th - Sun 17th Apr incl.

Hiya,

Well, I won a goofy little auction for this French made razor. On the case is stamped 'Bismuth Desleaux', whatever the hell that means.......heh. It was sold as being new and chrome plated. It'll be a couple weeks before I actually get to shave with this thing, so we'll see what happens with that later.

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh, it never does end,

Martin

Pics are from the seller.

Attachments

• bismuth1.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 208
C V Heljestrand 4/8 straight razor from Neil Miller - great service from a real gent :) .

This is my first straight. I acquired it as I'd used a shavette a few times and decided it was time to learn using the real thing. It was in Neil's bargain section which was great as I wanted to buy vintage but not break the bank for my first efforts. Will be trying it later this week...

Jos
pb140626.jpg

500 ml :shock: of Trumpers Skye A/S

smaller bottles of spanish leather and extract of limes - bought from Trumpers shop in Curzon street last week but I didnt get round to posting :roll:

Some more items from the RND Competition Grand Prize are here, among which the Arran Aromatics Bay Citrus EdT from The Executive Shaving Co.

Many thanks to Ally from The Exec. Shaving Co. for their nice letter and of course to all that have sent their contributions/prizes so far. :D

OK so far this week the postie has delivered

3 x LARGE 25g styptic Pencil's - need this with the shavettes
Kropp Straight - broken scale but hopefully Neil can sort this for me :D
The Blade Pif has arrived
The Soap Pif
The Book Pif
P3 Sample Pot - smells and feels great
Eye Cap for my DSLR
2 ultra III memory Cards for DSLR
Ground Anchor for the bike

Just waiting on Trumper sample pack
a Merhul Travel Brush
some bits from ireland

The postman has even got to telling the wife to disconnect my internet connection for a week or so, that way he will get a couple of easy day's :oops:

arrived today from Paul @ Connaught

a bottle of DRH sandalwood aftershave splash
a bottle of Mr Taylor aftershave splash
a bottle of Cella 'Colonia classica' which is potent stuff!
a tube of 'phaemosan' shaving cream. never seen it anywhere before (exept connaught) and thought i'd give it a go.

heroblob said:
A couple of sample slices of an unknown soap from an unknown sender.
Smells great, wish i knew what it was and who sent it so i could thank them kindly. :D

Sender uncovered and gratefully thanked. Now i can try the Provance. :D

Back
Top Bottom