Acquisitions w/c Mon 11th - Sun 17th Apr incl.

Well, up until today:

From Nanny's - no, not the 200g grapefruit cre-oap and a bar of vegan lime which have gotten stuck in the RM, but a splodge of prototype Spearmint cre-oap - yummy.

From Miami FLA: - my Omega rubberised-handled boar brush, and 4 tucks of Rainbow blades, with an added gift of two soap samples (of Speik and Better Raw Lavender hand- body- soaps) from Gary at ShoeBox.

From Turkish vendor's non-eBay shop: Derby Menthol, Hobby Cool, Arko Cool & Gibbs Sensitive shave creams, and 100 Asco Blue & Red blades.

Has the tube been cleared? well, not likely, as the stuff from Spain (last week) and the USA were non-RM.

Hiya,

Found a few items recently, including one I never expected to purchase. Yeah, I finally bought myself one of them goofy Stahly 'Live Blade' razors. Sheesh! I see em occasionally, but they really hold no interest for me so I pass on those. Well, I have one now. Sheeeesh once again.

Damn thing looks to have never been used......no signs of any wear at all on the head or handle. Case is in good shape and snaps shut fine. Best of all, the wind up thingy works perfectly.

I've actually used one of these before.....when they were new. No idea how it shaved (possibly due to selective amnesia?), but I'm gonna take this full size luxury razor for a drive soon. Reminds me of a big old 1960s Caddie or Lincoln.......nothing sleek about this razor at all.

I weighed this just for the hell of it, and guessed it to be about 6 ounces before the actual weigh in. Yep, just over 6 ounces at only 175 grams. I pity the foolish whiskers who get in the way (said in my best Mr T voice).

Martin

Attachments

• Stahly Live Blade 004 (Small).jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 18
  • Stahly Live Blade 002 (Small).jpg
  • Stahly Live Blade 001 (Small).jpg
My most recent purchases:

[attachment=1]

And this:

[attachment=0]

Lipsy

Attachments

• Gillette New.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 41
  • picplz.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 41
I got my dove 'renaissance' back from Neil after having a re-scale to get rid of the 'ivory' plastic scales and replace them with purpleheart ones.

Looks stunning - will post pics later although I only have a camera on my phone so they will probably not do it justice.

Cheers Neil - Great Job!

Back
Top Bottom