Acquisitions w/c 1st - 7th August incl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st a grooming set..........not quite in the league of Boabs but not bad for £3.00 from a boot sale.

[attachment=3215]

A brush from Rod Neep (only my brush from Beejay to go and that is it .......:dodgy::icon_rolleyes:)

[attachment=3216]

And a suprise gift from a kind benefactor, a few razors he had doubles of........:angel::angel:

[attachment=3217]

[attachment=3218]

All in all not a bad week...........

Attachments

• IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0370.jpg
    IMG_0370.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0371.jpg
    IMG_0371.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 22
Just browsing through I note a travel kit (Boab's) very similar to one I picked up the other day from a charity shop. I normally find charity shops absolutely hopeless but this one yielded first a travel kit (when I checked out a large zip-up leather-style case) with brushes and comb etc but also with an aluminium Tech inside; totally unused with original labels attached. Blow me if I did not also find a new Vulfix boar brush in its original if crumpled cardboard box and a shaving mug.

A travel kit apparently unused! for the princely sum of £6.99 - what do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290592116744&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

What do the silver boxes contain?

Andy

missingskin said:
And a suprise gift from a kind benefactor, a few razors he had doubles of........:angel::angel:

What's doin, you old Limey enabler,

Nice looking razors..........those the Chinese knock offs you were telling me about? I remember you telling me that one looked sorta like a Toggle, and it does kinda resemble one. Did you say the Chinese site called that one a 'Tuggle? All gold painted plastic if I'm not mistaken, weighing in at a robust 24 grams. Of course, that adjuster dial's probably just for show and doesn't really turn.

Very great find Steve,

Marvin

dodgy said:
missingskin said:

What's doin, you old Limey enabler,

Nice looking razors..........those the Chinese knock offs you were telling me about? I remember you telling me that one looked sorta like a Toggle, and it does kinda resemble one. Did you say the Chinese site called that one a 'Tuggle? All gold painted plastic if I'm not mistaken, weighing in at a robust 24 grams. Of course, that adjuster dial's probably just for show and doesn't really turn.

Hey Matian, they upped their game it now made of metal and the adjuster dial turns. Still only for show tho, but I figured $300.00 I would give it a go, after all whats the worst that can happen?

Very great find Steve,

Marvin

sunburyboy93 said:
Well, i often get p****d off working in Heathrows Cargo Area, especially on night shifts like last night, we sometimes have a Staff Sale of goods that have ended up with us (this stuff was destined for a Royal Family in the Middle East..........
Creed Boutique Product Info

9bce69bb.jpg

What's doin buddy,

Man........the Creed caught my eye. I recently picked up a small decant of that frag, along with a couple other recent offerings by that company. Used the Original Cologne a bunch of times and it's very nice. The other one I'm trying to like is the Royal Oud, which is either an EdT or EdP. Great smelling juice for maybe a few hours on me, but the drydown has a note I'm not crazy about.

Only other Creed I wear is the Santal Imperial. Gotta be the most sophisticated sandalwood frag I've sniffed.

Nice grab Steve,

Martin

A Semogue 1305 which I can't wait to break in and some 444 which I don't remember ordering from vintagescent.com

Also an Old gillette from Sunburyboy and a couple of blades

6009389422_9c75f4f796.jpg

I should just copy and paste this into SOTD!

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom