Acquisitions w/c 1st - 7th August incl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIRUSKEY said:
Jamies said:
After weeks of getting up early on Sunday mornings and going to car boot sales, only to come away empty handed:icon_sad:

I've finally managed to score big (well, as far as I'm concerned).
Bagged a pristine TV Rocket in a no name grooming kit for the sum of £8:icon_cheesygrin:

I feel like I've finally arrived:blush:

I never find anything at them. Any pics?

Here you go, after a light clean & polish all ready to go:icon_razz:
[attachment=3195]

Attachments

• TV Rocket.jpg
    TV Rocket.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 26
I just received an unused travel kit with the most perfect chrome I have seen. The kit also had this inside

imag0075w.jpg

Pictures of the kit to follow.

Boab said:
I just received an unused travel kit with the most perfect chrome I have seen. The kit also had this inside

A picture is equal to 1,000 words, as they say. 75 years back, someone, with some (fountain?) pen sat down one moment to write this note... Thanks for taking the shot, Boab.

Oh - and very nice avatar, by the way.

Postie has just called here too:icon_razz:
[attachment=3199]
My New Forest 2201 (+25% hair prototype)

Thanks very much to Konstantinos (4 working days to the UK, fab):icon_surprised:

Attachments

• New Forest 2201.jpg
    New Forest 2201.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 11
Gosh, just finished unwrapping (should that be breaking into I wonder) an impeccably packaged despatch from Konstantinos and am presently surveying some amazing goodies. Along with the boxed & virginal Merkur razor ordered K has added a wee complimentary goodie package involving a large tin of Rosse di Barile shaving soap (my wants to top a cake with it as it smells so goodly) L'Oreal balm & a new Omega brush. Needless to say tomorrows shave is already all planned out.
Thanks very much indeed Konstantinos, I trust that this bread you've cast upon the waters returns tenfold.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Well, i often get p****d off working in Heathrows Cargo Area, especially on night shifts like last night, we sometimes have a Staff Sale of goods that have ended up with us (this stuff was destined for a Royal Family in the Middle East..........well for a small donation to a Local Charity, i got some nice Cologne Deodorant and Some Bottled Cologne, i thought i would look up prices just to see if i got a good deal, well i am happy i went in last night !!!!!!!!!!!!! not every night i walk away with £750 worth of top end stuff !

Harvey Nichols Product Info

d67798ee.jpg

81eb1942.jpg

Creed Boutique Product Info

9bce69bb.jpg

195ca5b3.jpg

1af48230.jpg

a4c8685b.jpg

ac440623.jpg

And also from a Pharmacy near my Girlfriends mum and dad that stocks lots of Yardley Products lots that are now hard to get, think this has now been discontinued, but its a really nice smelling talc:

72a8a7e9.jpg

Nice haul Steve.

Here is a couple of pics of the travel kit mentioned earlier.
Contents:
1 Chrome back hair brush
1 Chrome toothbrush holder
1 Chrome soap stick pot
1 shaving brush (looks badger)
1 Chrome shaving brush holder
1 Chrome razor case inc razor and blade holder
1 Chrome mirror
1 Comb
1 Chrome case

dscf9108m.jpg

Brush next to my Rooney for size reference

dscf9113.jpg

Boab said:
Nice haul Steve.

Here is a couple of pics of the travel kit mentioned earlier.
Contents:
1 shaving brush (looks badger)

Brush next to my Rooney for size reference

dscf9113.jpg

The little brush looks like an Ever Ready 12a
regards, beejay

I just received a very very nice Gillette #58 set. After a soak this should be as good as new!
Also a user grade 40's aristocrat, a reknotted Hardright butterscotch brush (22mm TGN finest extra hair) and a puck of Intitute Karite I got from the BST last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom