Acquisitions Mon 9th Feb - Sun 15th Feb

TheMonk said:
Here it is alongside a Chubby 2 2-Band Silvertip, for size and hair comparison purposes:

5fSUbWB.jpg

!

I presume you bowl lather in a paella dish with that?

Trumper's Sandalwood Skin Food from Mullen and Mullen in York now makes my set (of three) complete, these are my all time fave ASBs. Price of 200ml in the shop was actually less than Trumper's own website.
Also picked up a sample rose Trumper's cream (in the smallest jar you could ever imagine).
Resisted temptation in Penhaligon's in York Designer Outlet, but good to sample the scents.

sandalwood-skin-food-200ml_thumb.jpg

AlexNoodles said:
I casually mentioned a while back I wouldn't mind some Old Spice AS & EDT..
This I was given earlier today by my honey :

2pqrspd.jpg

Think I might keep her!

Definitely! I can't believe I put off Old Spice for so long (a few weeks), thinking it was too dated. My favourite AS so far, I had to restrain myself from stockpiling today at 6 quid for 150ml.

The other half isn't impressed that I bought Brut though. My protest that Barry Sheene advertised it is falling on deaf ears.

Just done a sex wee over monk's plisson.

Just hope he got a good interest rate on the re-mortgage that piece of art cost!

(The Chubby is photoshopped..... or really far away)

Burgundy said:
This is only the second brush in a long time that has properly grabbed my attention. The other was another Plisson of yours. Ugh!

Nico1970 said:
What a beast that Plisson is...

p.b said:
I presume you bowl lather in a paella dish with that?

Thank you for your kind words, gents. I do bowl lather, but it's usually with a Simpson's large mug, and I do think I'll be able to manage with this one, even though the handle is quite large.

AlexNoodles said:
Oh lord that's beautiful! I am guessing there is a stand with it? More pics?

No stand, but I'll try to take a few mores pics of it, perhaps with the Wee Scott and the Plisson Horn #20, for comparison purposes.

BigBoar said:
Just done a sex wee over monk's plisson.

Just hope he got a good interest rate on the re-mortgage that piece of art cost!

(The Chubby is photoshopped..... or really far away)

Ah! It wasn't cheap, but now that I've got it in my hands, I gotta say... I think it was worth the re-mortgage, and then some! :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom