Acquisitions Mon 9th Feb - Sun 15th Feb

[attachment=13053]Arrived over the last few Days, All in VGC little signs of use, even the cases are in good
condition for age.
1 Gem MMOC
2 ER 1914
3 ER 1924

Attachments

• P2280014.jpg
    P2280014.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 24
I just couldn't resist, so this arrived yesterday.
Loaded up with a gillette 7 o'clock , quite like the click on head idea to be honest. Used some ultra lush Wickham club cola and had the best DE shave so far (other half watched me from the bath the entire time and commented on 'how good that looked').
Head's not too big imo, bigger then my current one but ok for me no problem getting anywhere/under my nose etc. Also nice and heavy and my first adjustable, really glad I got this!

Futur by itself
2hi9wtj.jpg

Futur and Weishi 9306CL
291yums.jpg

Futur white background
30ll8ac.jpg

Futur & Weishi 'head to head'
o0ec8l.jpg

It's a bit bling, I normally don't like anything like that but this just caught me, I think it's to do with the simplistic look.
Can't wait to use it again!

AlexNoodles said:
Head's not too big imo, bigger then my current one but ok for me no problem getting anywhere/under my nose etc. Also nice and heavy and my first adjustable, really glad I got this!

Futur by itself
2hi9wtj.jpg

Futur by a human - not too big? that thing is massive! And it can shoot laser beams from its eyes. :icon_razz:
TDTESS_zpstcmde1t0.jpg

Sunday was the game changer of all acquisitions my son was born. At 11pm and 8lb 3oz

Had for my birthday Dr Harris Arlington soap stick. Quite like the Arlington scent so will see how the soap goes. And a tobs sandalwood deodorant spray which I originally thought I wouldn't like but unlike the shaving cream which I react to. This I have no problems with and the fragrance last quite well with the minimal of sprays

Brianpilman said:
Sunday was the game changer of all acquisitions my son was born. At 11pm and 8lb 3oz

Had for my birthday Dr Harris Arlington soap stick. Quite like the Arlington scent so will see how the soap goes. And a tobs sandalwood deodorant spray which I originally thought I wouldn't like but unlike the shaving cream which I react to. This I have no problems with and the fragrance last quite well with the minimal of sprays
Congrats on the new arrival!

Brianpilman said:

Congratulations! Did you name the young lad "Taylor Harris"? :D

Congratulations Brian.

Got my ridged shaving bowl from Fine Accoutrements, took just over a week all the way from USA (made in Thailand).
It's a simple porcelain bowl but the thing that makes it stand out is that someone has thought long and hard about the design. It fits nicely in my palm with my thumb going through the handle or it can be held like a mug with my thumb resting on the top of the handle. It's shallow enough not to clank against the brush but deep enough to hold a deal of lather and wide enough for lots of brush motion. Handle acts as a brush stand and ridges there to do business.

Such a simple design and well executed. I'll be giving this a go tomorrow.

Shown here against my Vulfix 404 mixed brush for size comparison.
Acquire%20150213-1_zpscaxscgow.jpg

Acquire%20150213-2_zpsyimeggpy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom