Acquisitions - 3rd to the 9th Jan 2011

Ids

Had a hair cut in The Gentlemans Shop, Hungerford today, pleasant haircut and well it would of been rude not to have bought some Coates Shaving Cream.

I did a trade for a Chubby 3, wow, it looks so jummy! Really white tips and in two band super. After I got the Chubby 2 I thought it was the brush, soon I´ll find out if it was ... This has put a scary aspect on things though, my future razors needs me :lol:
Chubby3-1.jpg

Mikael said:
I did a trade for a Chubby 3, wow, it looks so jummy! Really white tips and in two band super. After I got the Chubby 2 I thought it was the brush, soon I´ll find out if it was ... This has put a scary aspect on things though, my future razors needs me :lol:
Chubby3-1.jpg

Now that is a nice big brush :shock:

Wow...Michael's got the bug. You don't see many CH3 two bands, I have a standard CH3 Super and it's monstrous. What did you swap for that a kidney? I keep telling you a CH2 2 band is "the" brush.

Mikael said:
Chubby3-1.jpg

That's a nice looking brush! I saw one today (not 2 band) and they are HUGE. Enjoy!

antdad said:
Wow...Michael's got the bug. You don't see many CH3 two bands, I have a standard CH3 Super and it's monstrous. What did you swap for that a kidney? I keep telling you a CH2 2 band is "the" brush.

Yeah you keep telling me that, Tony, but I´ve got a good feeling about this one ... this must be the Holy Grail :lol:
Edited: It was close to a kindey, two very nice Swedes :cry: (a big Helje and a big SSA NOS blade in custom scales), it was not the only brush though, even if I ended up paying some in between.

Ids: thank you! It is a monster though and I only hope my face can take it :lol:

I had some Gillette 7 o'clock yellows and some Gillette Platinums arrive today. I tried the 7 o'clock in my Merkur 34c and I had the most comfortable shave yet :D

Got these over the last couple of weeks, just been lazy and not posted them.

[attachment=1]

1st a very nice Paperclip Rocket (thanks Secret Santa) and a Z3 President with instructions, sleeve etc.

[attachment=0]

And an A2 S/S Red Flairtip (1st year of production) and some shaving soap that I said I would not buy........ :roll:.....and of course I had to buy the EDT..........I blame Shrink he MADE me go to Jermyn Street......... :evil:

Attachments

• IMG_1479.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 185
  • IMG_1480.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 185
Excellent parcel this morning, one of Steve's well wrapped despatches with 2 complimentary (and amazingly good condition) SEs, puck of rather acctractively scented Lavender soap & a couple of packets of his favoured Supermax Stainless blades. I've never tried these so am looking forward to a celebratory shave in the morning. Thankies muchly Steve.

JohnnyO. \ :D /

I got a nice parcel from Mama Bears today, ordered the start of Dec, received today.
1 Limes soap in a wooden bowl, 1 wooden bowl which I'm putting some palmolive in and some samples.

Ids said:
Had a hair cut in The Gentlemans Shop, Hungerford today, pleasant haircut and well it would of been rude not to have bought some Coates Shaving Cream.

It would indeed have been most impolite Ids, and you'd also have missed out on what I'm finding is a really nice cream. In fact, it's so goodly that I'm using it & Sunbury's Greek Artisan soap when I just fancy a change from my MB. Thoswe MB wooden soap containers are gr8 aren't they !

JohnnyO.

Back
Top Bottom