Abu Hamza and four others to be deported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a pity it wouldn't protect the rights of the native people of the UK instead of worrying about the rights of some Islamic fundamentalist and eastern European gangs of criminals, ask yourself this they are prepared to send a young teenage UK subject to the states for trail with no question asked for computer hacking offence, but we have to wait I don't really know how many years and millions of pounds of tax payers money to keep Hamza and his entire family plus his children with the hard earned cash of good honest British people, and you can honestly turn around and say the European court of human rights is looking after British people, makes me wonder are you in some way working or connected to the European government ?

Count of Undolpho said:
The European Court of Human Rights is specifically there to protect individuals from the state, which is why they can tell the state what to do, personally I'm rather pleased they are there.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Such a pity it wouldn't protect the rights of the native people of the UK instead of worrying about the rights of some Islamic fundamentalist and eastern European gangs of criminals, ask yourself this they are prepared to send a young teenage UK subject to the states for trail almost with question for computer hacking into the pentagon, but we have to wait I don't really know how many years and millions of pounds of tax payers money to keep Hamza and his entire family plus his children with the hard earned cash of good honest British people, and you can honestly turn around and say the European court of human rights is looking after British people, makes me wonder are you in some way working or connected to the European government ?

Count of Undolpho said:
The European Court of Human Rights is specifically there to protect individuals from the state, which is why they can tell the state what to do, personally I'm rather pleased they are there.

Mate, the best tin foil to make hats out of is the Christmas Turkey stuff which, with my spy cam, I can see is in the cupboard behind the Daily Mail tea mug. Now if you'll excuse me I'm slated for a reading of the Koran with Barak Obama.

I believe this is why, on the whole, discussing politics should be avoided on special interest sites.

Also which people do you specifically count as "native people of the UK"? White Christians by any chance?

You are the only one who mentioned white people and Christian I don,t see anyone else using this as a reference.

Count of Undolpho said:
Such a pity it wouldn't protect the rights of the native people of the UK instead of worrying about the rights of some Islamic fundamentalist and eastern European gangs of criminals, ask yourself this they are prepared to send a young teenage UK subject to the states for trail almost with question for computer hacking into the pentagon, but we have to wait I don't really know how many years and millions of pounds of tax payers money to keep Hamza and his entire family plus his children with the hard earned cash of good honest British people, and you can honestly turn around and say the European court of human rights is looking after British people, makes me wonder are you in some way working or connected to the European government ?

Count of Undolpho said:

Mate, the best tin foil to make hats out of is the Christmas Turkey stuff which, with my spy cam, I can see is in the cupboard behind the Daily Mail tea mug. Now if you'll excuse me I'm slated for a reading of the Koran with Barak Obama.

I believe this is why, on the whole, discussing politics should be avoided on special interest sites.

Also which people do you specifically count as "native people of the UK"? White Christians by any chance?

I do take your point BigD. However to be pedantic (plse indulge me, it's the province of the elderly) no one I know actually voted for a compromise government. That is in fact what the political establishment decided for us. So to suggest that the electorate feel that the system(s) of proportional election available will represent us I'd suggest isn't entirely proven. Or, to quote Ms Nicola Sturgeon (Pre eminent in the Scottish Executive in the past after losing in elections, yet deputising for Mr. Salmond who was in London claiming expenses for groceries whilst MPs were not sitting) we now live in a "Political Democracy". Which, I believe, is political speak for what Lewis Carroll said was, "A word means what I want it to mean".
Johnny(Disgruntled & politically unrepresented) O. \:icon_razz::icon_razz:

White and Christian, that'll be me then.

Although his hatred also extends to Jews and Hindus.

Count of Undolpho said:

Unless of course its used in such a way as has been here by a poncing hate fuelled anti-Christian, who encouraged and cultivated deep hatred with his preachings whilst living a life of luxury at our expense.

Lets not shy away from the reasons this oxygen thieving piece of shit was banged up for. The only travesty is that he and his were not kicked out years ago.

Totally predictable and cynical reply I could have written it for you.
Funny I was just thinking something similar.

RB73 It's one of those unfortunate things about being a reasonable society - people will take advantage. Compared to the alternatives it's something I can cope with.
It is hard to argue for Hamza in any way though, as he is a deeply unpleasant (mental!) man who has taken everyone he can for a ride, at every opportunity that has presented itself.
And he looks like a B movie villain.
So the only argument I can make is - he has the same rights as everyone else until those rights are taken away in court - and I wish they would hurry up and do so.

JohnnyO said:
I do take your point BigD. However to be pedantic (plse indulge me, it's the province of the elderly) no one I know actually voted for a compromise government. That is in fact what the political establishment decided for us. So to suggest that the electorate feel that the system(s) of proportional election available will represent us I'd suggest isn't entirely proven. Or, to quote Ms Nicola Sturgeon (Pre eminent in the Scottish Executive in the past after losing in elections, yet deputising for Mr. Salmond who was in London claiming expenses for groceries whilst MPs were not sitting) we now live in a "Political Democracy". Which, I believe, is political speak for what Lewis Carroll said was, "A word means what I want it to mean".
Johnny(Disgruntled & politically unrepresented) O. \:icon_razz::icon_razz:

I could not bring myself to vote for Cameron because he's a Tory and looks like a potato, Brown because the bloke is a waster, The lib dems because that lot are less trust worthy then your average Banker I mean would you vote for a party involved with vote rigging and blatant dishonesty.

And as for the referendum on PR well it would help keep the Torys out of power which is a good thing looking at the job they are doing at the moment. but it would also allow in the extremest partys and That would be horrible. The only other thing I can think of that would be good about PR is that it would allow in smaller partys and that would bring new ideas for running the country.

1 person 1 vote the problem is you might not like what you get.

It looks like all appeals have ended and with any luck they will be on a plane to the US to Face all the allegations made against them.

Anyone that says Britain is Pandering to the demands of the US on this issue is wrong and that over of a period of 8-14 years every avenue has been explored to make sure that these men were not being extradited unfairly. The US has had to wait a long time for this and I hope they have used the time to build a strong and compelling case to send these men to prison justifying the time and expense to get these men extradited.

America has a more modern penal code than the UK and I hope that a swift and honest outcome from the proceedings is demonstrated.

He may have (unwillingly) left this country he says he hates, however at least he has the consolation of knowing that his family will continue to be housed and supported in the manner to which the British taxpayer has led them to expect.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom