WTT. Rolls razor "GONE"

Looking to trade a usable Rolls razor, with spare blade looks like the blade as never been used, I would like a few packets of feather Blades, or their equivilent, PM if interested.

Regards Jamie

Re: WTT. Rolls razor

saw one of these down the local carboot this morning, wasn't sure if it was all there, looks like it was minus the spare blade, was even boxed but didnt even know what it was worth so left it

pugh-the-special-one said:
Looking to trade a usable Rolls razor, with spare blade looks like the blade as never been used, I would like a few packets of feather Blades, or their equivilent, PM if interested.

Regards Jamie

Willing to trade for anything else or sell?.. Go on, you know you want to!

Max

FrenchBlade said:

Regards Jamie

Max
Thanks FrenchBlade for your interest, but this item weighs almost 500 grams so you are talking about more than a few pounds to send to the South of France, and that hardly seems like a worth while trade, but thank you anyway.

Jamie.

FrenchBlade said:

Regards Jamie

Max
Thanks FrenchBlade for your interest, but this item weighs almost 500 grams so you are talking about more than a few pounds to send to the South of France, and that hardly seems like a worth while trade, but thank you anyway.

Jamie.

But he hasn't told you what he has to trade. Could be a gold bar!!

Ian

FrenchBlade said:

Regards Jamie

Max

Jamie.

The couple of parcels I've sent it's turned out cheaper to send to France than within the UK.

Back
Top Bottom