WTT AV full glass for Myersol glass bottle

I have pre-positioned a new glass bottle of Aqua Velva with Trainman in Birmingham so postage will be cheap. Would like to trade for a glass bottle of Myersol Lemon. I really want the glass bottle and love lemon --- to go along with my Art of Shaving Lemon cream and Balm. If that seems too cheap I can square it away with you. I haven't located a Turkish store or community in Seattle, but haven't looked really because of time, space and shielding --- read busy as hell. But that will change when I retire early this December 31st. Yes, even though our press leads you to believe the country is going to hell in a handbasket, some of us can retire early. Thank God I started RAD a year ago --- almost over the fever. I 'll start "Chilling" when the Kirby Beard arrives from Max. Thanks for your consideration. Regards, Robert

Robert Otten said:
I have pre-positioned a new glass bottle of Aqua Velva with Trainman in Birmingham so postage will be cheap. Would like to trade for a glass bottle of Myersol Lemon. I really want the glass bottle and love lemon --- to go along with my Art of Shaving Lemon cream and Balm. If that seems too cheap I can square it away with you. I haven't located a Turkish store or community in Seattle, but haven't looked really because of time, space and shielding --- read busy as hell. But that will change when I retire early this December 31st. Yes, even though our press leads you to believe the country is going to hell in a handbasket, some of us can retire early. Thank God I started RAD a year ago --- almost over the fever. I 'll start "Chilling" when the Kirby Beard arrives from Max. Thanks for your consideration. Regards, Robert

robert the Myrsol range of AS are spanish, its duro and a few others I cant remember the name of that are turkish.

pedro083 said:
Robert Otten said:

robert the Myrsol range of AS are spanish, its duro and a few others I cant remember the name of that are turkish.

Yes I understand Pedro. I'm really after the glass Myrsol Lemon bottle. I have never tried this product and remember reading the vendor would not send a glass bottle to the states but would send the liquid in a plastic container. This may have changed dunno. I first heard about this on TSR. Anyway I may have to request a sample from someone before purchasing.

I also read here that the Turkish lemon products, readily available in the Kingdom, are excellent as well andI will most likely have to purchase or trade for those. products. I remember a few gents said Duro is a top performer. Thanks for the heads up!

regards

Back
Top Bottom