WTB Test Tube Rack

Can anyone recommend a place or website where I can buy a nice looking test tube rack to hold my razors? I want space for up to five, but think a standard rack will have either six or twelve holes.

Does anyone else have one?

Thanks

Amateur_Casual said:
Can anyone recommend a place or website where I can buy a nice looking test tube rack to hold my razors? I want space for up to five, but think a standard rack will have either six or twelve holes.

Does anyone else have one?

Thanks
I've not long ordered from these people:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.coleparmer.co.uk/catalog/productsearch.asp?search=wooden+test+tubes+holder">http://www.coleparmer.co.uk/catalog/pro ... bes+holder</a><!-- m -->

Currently awaiting delivery.

If you like, I can PM you when the racks I've ordered arrive and let you know if they're any good or not before you buy.

Alan.

Have a look here. you will be spoilt for choice.

Jamie.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_npmv=3&_trksid=p3902.m570.l1313&_nkw=wooden+test+tube+rack&_sacat=See-All-Categories">http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_npmv ... Categories</a><!-- m -->

Thanks everyone,

Some decent ones out there, I have two razor & brush stands, two brushes & two razors but am expecting another razor soon & don't want to keep buying stands.

@ Tardisbasher:

Great, let me know what it's like when you receive if that's alright?

Amateur_Casual said:
Thanks everyone,

Some decent ones out there, I have two razor & brush stands, two brushes & two razors but am expecting another razor soon & don't want to keep buying stands.

@ Tardisbasher:

Will do matey.

It does the job

random25311013_edited-1.jpg

The pic has 2 tech ballends, a murkur 39c a 38c a Gillette travel razor, and a ss, the one on the bottom is a ever ready 1912

If you want the razors to sit on the bottom, then just cut the spacers to the lenght you want and screw the bolts through then hack saw them off underneath, simples :D

I don't suppose I could trouble you for a measurement of it's width?

My shelf is 11½ inches long, just want to be sure it will fit with no untidy overhang!

Fantastic picture by the way, the symmetry of your razors in the rack is great!

Evvaa said:
It does the job

random25311013_edited-1.jpg

The pic has 2 tech ballends, a murkur 39c a 38c a Gillette travel razor, and a ss, the one on the bottom is a ever ready 1912

If you want the razors to sit on the bottom, then just cut the spacers to the lenght you want and screw the bolts through then hack saw them off underneath, simples :D

SWMBO has just decided my razors need to be tidier an blagged me that rack :D

Amateur_Casual said:
Thanks everyone,

@ Tardisbasher:

Mine arrived earlier this week and I was really pleased, but I've got to say that unless you've got a particular liking for dark wood, I'd go with Evvaaa's option, alot cheaper, still attractive and will do the job just as well.

Bought two and they're nearly both filled. :oops: Still, I've got all the razors I want now and won't be buying any for the foreseeable.

Tardisbasher said:
Amateur_Casual said:
Thanks everyone,

@ Tardisbasher:

Mine arrived earlier this week and I was really pleased, but I've got to say that unless you've got a particular liking for dark wood, I'd go with Evvaaa's option, alot cheaper, still attractive and will do the job just as well.

Bought two and they're nearly both filled. :oops: Still, I've got all the razors I want now and won't be buying any for the foreseeable.
Are you going to sell any of the brush and razor stands? :D

I've purchased the wooden test tube rack pictured in the above posts but doesn't really fit in the unit my razors are kept, so if anyone wants it, I'm happy to let it go for nothing.

If anyone is interested just send me a p.m. first message received wins.

Back
Top Bottom