WTB Straight Razor and Strop

I am after a straight razor in shave ready condition. I have attached images of 4 razors I have seen (but can't afford), to give an idea of the style I am after, if anyone has something similar in looks.

[attachment=3177][attachment=3178][attachment=3179][attachment=3180]

Also, I am looking for a used hand held (? paddle) strop (i.e. as opposed to a hanging strop).

I will also pm Tazz, but if anyone has something suitable for sale at a reasonable price, please contact me.

Maybe I ask too much?

Regards,
Erik.

Attachments

• DOVO1.jpg
    DOVO1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Dovo2.jpg
    Dovo2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 23
  • TI1.jpg
    TI1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 19
  • TI_HRLM_blhorn.jpg
    TI_HRLM_blhorn.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 14
Razors you cant afford? The way you have been snapping them up on here I was beginning to think you might be the lottery winner! :icon_razz:

In my dreams!!

Anyway, its you guys who own all the antiquities - I'm just the poor guy who struggles to purchase your cast-offs! :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Just wanted to show off a brilliant new straight that I purchased from Jamie (Pugh the Special One). He has done a marvellous job on restoring this razor from start to finish, with the addition of new scales, which suit the blade really well.

Here's a picture, but as ever, its hard to do it justice in a photograph, especially with my lack of skills!

[attachment=3265]

Thanks to Jamie.

Attachments

• Jamie's.jpg
    Jamie's.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom