WTB New Forest 2201, 2211 or adequate brush

Since im tired of my one year old Edwin Jagger best badger brush im looking for a new one. And I got recommended to look into the New Forest 2201 or 2211. Since it's out of production im wondering if someone here on the board is willing to sell me one of these brushes?

Or maybe you got another brush that you think will fit me. What I don't like about my EJ is that the bristles are too stiff and the brush don't hold much lather for several passes.

Francorelli said:
nivarna said:
There's a New Forest 2213 on the bay.

Yeah, that's the one I'm bidding on :) . I arrived a bit late to the party and they'd all sold out by the time I discovered them, so I thought I'd stick a bid on this used one.

Jos

I have the very same brush, quickly turned into my favourite of the three brushes I own, you can't go wrong with that brush really.

Jamie.

shaving001-3.jpg

man of leisure said:
Newman said:
Thanks for the tip on the New Forest Brush on ebay. Maybe Francorelli we are ending up in a bidding war :p

Or maybe not.

Indeed ;) . If this one gets away it's no big deal. Luckily, there are more of Fido's splendid brushes about to appear soon, and I've got my eye on one of those cheeky Tubby 1s... :)

Back
Top Bottom