can do cash or trade

long shot but you never know

:D

Trade for jewels? :cool:

wanker.gif
wanker.gif

:lol: ;)

Steve, them thar cases is tough to come by in nice shape,

Last great looking set I saw in the wild was about a year and a half ago. This razor had zero paint loss and excellent plating, and the case was in better than average condition. Seen a few beaters since then but nothing special at all. I kept it a long time and finally sold that combo to a forum member about six months ago who was desperate for his birth year razor to be a Red Tip. He is actually a nice guy and I never used the thing anyway, so what the hell. I know that one is being used regularly. I can post some pics, but you know what that combo looks like.

That's gotta be one of the classiest looking superspeed type cases. Great shiny deep maroonish colored paint that's an eye popping contrast for the sparkly chrome razor it cradles.

Well, maybe something will turn up somewhere,

Martin

dodgy said:

Last great looking set I saw in the wild was about a year and a half ago. This razor had zero paint loss and excellent plating, and the case was in better than average condition. Seen a few beaters since then but nothing special at all. I kept it a long time and finally sold that combo to a forum member about six months ago who was desperate for his birth year razor to be a Red Tip. He is actually a nice guy and I never used the thing anyway, so what the hell. I know that one is being used regularly. I can post some pics, but you know what that combo looks like.

That's gotta be one of the classiest looking superspeed type cases. Great shiny deep maroonish colored paint that's an eye popping contrast for the sparkly chrome razor it cradles.

Martin

Yep, been hunting for a couple of Red Tip cases myself and have only found extremely poor examples without the razor included with the case. Good luck with that Steve, if you do find a couple give us a shout and il do likewise.

dodgy said:

Martin

I have a V/G condition one (case and razor) with blades that just sits in a cupboard and I am going through this phase of if I don't use it do I keep it or not. The problem is they are hard to find and damn good razors as well. Better IMHO than even my iKon..... :eek: :shock: :shock:
I should add I have another Red S/S, Red Tip Rocket and several other S/S and Rockets as well... :oops: :oops:
The trouble is as soon as sell it I will get sellers remorse as Marvin/Martin/Martian/Marion (only at the weekends..... :shock: :lol: :lol: ) will tell you.

[quote="missingskin [/quote]

I have a V/G condition one (case and razor) with blades that just sits in a cupboard and I am going through this phase of if I don't use it do I keep it or not. The problem is they are hard to find and damn good razors as well. Better IMHO than even my iKon..... :eek: :shock: :shock:
I should add I have another Red S/S, Red Tip Rocket and several other S/S and Rockets as well... :oops: :oops:
The trouble is as soon as sell it I will get sellers remorse as Marvin/Martin/Martian/Marion (only at the weekends..... :shock: :lol: :lol: ) will tell you.[/quote]

Jeeeez Steve, what a dilemma,

Yeah, you don't wanna sell that cased red tip, even though you never use the thing. If you did a deal with Steve on that cased set, it would leave you with only two of those razors left! I guess you have to ask yourself if you'd feel comfortable with having only a go to and one back up razor. Personally, I feel more secure having maybe 6-8 of the same models.....just in case. Jeepers, what a decision you have to make. Heh, how was that?

Yeah, you know how I feel about that sellers remorse thing..........it's always tragic! I mighta mentioned previously there's nothing worse, except for maybe non buyers remorse. I hate that also. Both situations make me feel sad and dumb........

Martin

The trouble is as soon as sell it I will get sellers remorse as Marvin/Martin/Martian/Marion (only at the weekends..... :shock: :lol: :lol: ) will tell you.[/quote]

Jeeeez Steve, what a dilemma,

Yeah, you don't wanna sell that cased red tip, even though you never use the thing. If you did a deal with Steve on that cased set, it would leave you with only two of those razors left! I guess you have to ask yourself if you'd feel comfortable with having only a go to and one back up razor. Personally, I feel more secure having maybe 6-8 of the same models.....just in case. Jeepers, what a decision you have to make. Heh, how was that?

Yeah, you know how I feel about that sellers remorse thing..........it's always tragic! I mighta mentioned previously there's nothing worse, except for maybe non buyers remorse. I hate that also. Both situations make me feel sad and dumb........

Martin[/quote]

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Martin,you have done it now I am going to have to sit in a dark room for several days and see if I can part with it. You never know the others might break and then what would I do !! I mean they are 50 years old so they obviously were not made to last....... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom