WTB Gillette 58

Ids

After missing out on the one Erwin listed by a mere 22 minutes I've developed a hankering for a Gillette 58 which can only be solved by one caressing my face.

I know it's a long shot but if anyone willing to part with one there's cash waiting!

Thanks TSR and not sure if the member wants mentioning but thanks, I now have a Gillette 58 on it's way!

surprised? you bet ya! :icon_surprised:

Ids said:
Thanks TSR and not sure if the member wants mentioning but thanks, I now have a Gillette 58 on it's way!

bloody hell, last five WTB posts i put on here for quite common razors, i dont get a sniff of anything, you are after a 58 which to be fair are difficult to come buy, and POW !!! straight in, guess Sunbury aint worthy around here no more.:icon_sad::icon_sad:

well done on the 58 mate :icon_razz:

sunburyboy93 said:
Ids said:

bloody hell, last five WTB posts i put on here for quite common razors, i dont get a sniff of anything, you are after a 58 which to be fair are difficult to come buy, and POW !!! straight in, guess Sunbury aint worthy around here no more.:icon_sad::icon_sad:

It's because everyone knows, the next car boot you go to, everything you ask for will fall at your feet with £50 notes attached to it! :icon_lol:

:icon_razz::icon_razz:

Ids said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Ids said:

It's because most people know, the next car boot you go to, everything you ask for will fall at your feet with £50 notes attached to it sunners me ol' boy! :icon_lol:

sunburyboy93 said:
Ids said:

It was me Steve. (I don't mind being mentioned Mark).:)
Thing is, I wasn't going to sell it, but try and get a nice case for it instead. Then I read Ids' post and decided to part with it. I was keeping it to look at and he wants to actually use it, so to me, that was the better cause.
The story behind it was I was looking for a President and bid on it on at the last minute on fleabay by mistake (It was just advertised as a "Vintage Gillette"), then after a bit of research, learned what it was. I wasn't too upset because I'd still paid a bit under the odds for it and that was that until it turned up and the condition blew me away. The razor was in superb condition with the case looking it had gone through hell and back. I just happened to look on TSR a few minutes after Mark had posted and thought "What the hell, it'll get used rather than just collected" and offered it to him.
So...it was originally listed wrong, I bought it by mistake, it turned up in spanking condition, Ids missed out on one, put out a not very hopeful post, I happened to see the post and now it's on it's way to him.
Who says there's no such thing as coincidence....:icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom