Will I Look Like A Tosser.

geordie sam said:
pugh-the-special-one said:
The black M65 jacket alone will make you look like a tosser, then throw the hat into the mix well you could end up looking like the supreme tosser.

That wasn't very nice Jamie.:icon_cry2:

Sam.

Come on Sam I'm only joking, seriously I do like the M65 jackets, but they have to be vintage Vietnam specials, I'm not sure they look to good with a wide brimmed hat unless your name is Robert Duvall and you are starring in Apocalypse now.:icon_biggrin:

If you are worried abaout looking like a tosser, that's exactly what you'll look like. Wear it with confidence and people will notice a confident man, not a hat. Besides, who gives a toss in Whitley Bay?

Ha, I went out one day in a brown Fedora. Unfortunately I chose to wear Chino's, brown boots and a Brown leather jacket. When I got up to leave a bar at the end of the evening and a bunch of complete strangers started whistling the Indiana Jones theme I realised my mistake.. :) Up to that point I hadn't felt like a tosser at all..

As someone else said, don't feel self conscious and you'll be fine.

Wear what you want and don't care what others think, give in to the fact that you will indeed look like a tosser but dont worry about it. After all are you trying to be a fashion statement or to keep warm and dry? I would rather be a warm, dry, and smug tosser than a cold wet and miserable one :)

Back
Top Bottom