Will I Look Like A Tosser.

Hi lads,I recently bought an "indiana Jones" type hat from Asda for 8 quid (they have since reduced them to £4),it was dark blue but I've dyed it black,I'm planning on wearing it with a black M65 US combat jacket when I go out for my MANLY WINTER time walks along Whitley Bay sea front,the thing is I'm sure I'll feel like a right posing tosser as I'm strolling along,are there any other hat wearing tossers on here who can put my mind at ease.?
Thanks.

Sam.

Sod other people, you wear a hat for you.
I had a Boonie type hat (Army jungle floppy type thing) that I love wearing, but wife hates it. Its disappeared recently, so I know she hid it. I'm on the look out for another.

when im walking on the beach over winter i will keep an eye out for a tosser whos hat has blown off and chasing it half way down the beach so i can say to myself ah that must be Sam

Yes SOD everyone else. I wear wooly hats in the winter, baseball caps and a floppy jungle hat when camping with the Cubs and Scouts. Having slightly thinning hair they keep me warm, and also protect my head from the sun. I have even been looking to replace the jungle hat with a old style lemon squeezer Scout hat.

Re: RE: Will I Look Like A Tosser.

hunnymonster said:
You'll blend in just fine with all the other tossers down Whitley Bay front. The most amusing part will be when it rains (as it usually does in Whitley Bay) and the dye runs from your £8 hat...
No, reading his post at the top of this thread it's a £4 hat he paid £8 for.

Back
Top Bottom